"Come little children...."

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

what would/could my character do?

Zar, at the moment, is just there really, not needed so much.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Well, she can certainly act as scout once they get into the tunnels. Her rogue skills will be quite useful in prefenting unforseen critter encounters- and there will be many! (that's all I'm sayin...) Aside from that, she can stand guard on the captured bandits. Her skills will be useful once they all get to Menzo, however. If you have any other ideas, feel free to use them or ask me or veraka. I am trying to come up with something for everyone- yes, even you, Kallanor!
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

ok
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Okay, my Pm outgoings seem to be acting weird and not letting me send, so this is addressed to Ogrim: Here is the reply to your question, so I hope this helps! (sorry I couldn't send you a PM, but it keeps giving me an error message...)

Alright, that sounds fine. Not sure if katanas are a typical drow weapon, but then I'm not entirely sure scimitars are, either, lol!

Here are some House names, I'll let you choose. These are all canon:
Noble:
Auvryndar, Duskryn, Druu'giir, T'orgh, Horlbar, Kenafin, Symryvvin, Vandree, X'larraz'et'soj, Syr'thaerl, Oblodra, Srune'lett, Mlin'thabbyn, H'Kar, Elec'thiel, Bront'tej, Celofraie, Ousstyl, Zolond, Nurbonnis, Millithor, Shobalar, Tuin'Tarl

Non-Noble:
Argith, Pharn, Shundyl. Jalhuus, Thuirbrynn, Dhree, Mez'talyth, Belek'tyr, Mestpar, Shadalun, Xalyth, Klendara, Bryn'Tereth, Jaszar, Blaur'duis, Del' Ammyth, del'Hlaunter, Do'Ilisharr, Ilyri, del'Ygana, Darnruel, Oblare, Quel'tlarn, Bhaelyndryn, Tuabbar, Asbodela, Balartyr, Bluirren, Chueth'duis, Dlaen' Del'Amatar, Fael Olyphar, Hael'lrin, *H'tithet, Illith'vir, Ilueph, Ilystryph, Klor'lbar, Llarabbar, Miliskeera, Neereath, Ol'il'isk, Ouol, Ryrrl, Shun Tahaladar, Ssh'starm, Thadalix, Tirin, Tuek'tharm, Ulutar, Urundlet, Vahadarr, Waeth del'tar, Yulaun'tlar, Yune'duis

These are in no particular order, and I've purposely avoided most of the "top-ranked" Houses. Tuin'tarl is the only real exception, being the Seventh House. Feel free to use the one you like best.

Ogrim
Maid
Maid

Post by Ogrim »

Well, depending on time frame, wasn't Oblodra destroyed with the ending of The Time of Troubles? Cocky little psionicists thinking to hold the upper hand when all other magic had ceased to function, and just in time the current (at that time) Matron of House Baenre is gifted a means to punish them.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

It was indeed, but there is at least one member of the House in Breagan D'earth, and there may be others. There might have also been a few who escaped prior to the destruction and joined other Houses (I'm sure many Houses would love to have such a weapon in their ranks.) Anywho, use whichever one works best for you- I'll work with you on background or whatever, if needs be- cause I'm flexible like that, lol!

Ogrim
Maid
Maid

Post by Ogrim »

I'm thinking Srune'lett. I like how the name sounds in concert with Silinrul.
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

Hey guys,
Just letting you know that I will be away for a while, so no posts AT all will be sent by me. Lothir or Veraka I'd appreciate it if one of you could just add a quick paragraph or sentence at the end of your post, just to have the girls disappear from the play. That way they won't get left behind! ;)

Use your imagination if you like, have LiNeee and Phoebey taken by bandits or whatever suits you best, I'll let you know when I come back!

Have a great New Years!
From Li. :)
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

I think it can be arranged. In fact, it might add to the story! I'll come up with something m'dear. We'll see you when you return!

Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Cal and I will post soonish. Got a bit caught up with holidays here. Happy new year everyone!
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

To answer some questions- no, the group is not actually close to menzo yet, but Ithought it a good idea to have Zana join up quickly, so rest assured, there will be more underdark fun before reaching the city. Also, If anyone has ideas for their character for this campaign, don't hesitate to let me know, and I'll do my best to fit them in. Also, if you have non-drow characters or others who don't have darkvision, please be sure to explain how you're seeing in the tunnels- it will clear up some confusion....

LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Hey everyone,
just letting you know I'm back now, had a wonderful holiday, hope yours were all merry!
Please let me know when I can post in again, if there is a specific story line or something for LiNeee and the girls.

Li :)
Li Neena~

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Yes, yes there is..... MWAHAHAHA!!!! I will be posting more on your situation, LiNee, and will inform you as to what's going on. But for the moment, I'm waiting to see what others are going to do before continuing with that situation.

LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Okay, well just let me know... :) [/hide]
Li Neena~

Ogrim
Maid
Maid

Post by Ogrim »

so Alystra, you told me you'd get me started with a side RP, behind the scenes so to speak to get me ready for the party to meet Silinrul. Since outgoing PMs are wonky for you, what did you have in mind?

Also, am wondering what other info you or Veraka had for me, concerning choice of House, and such.

If you have some plans for how I am to join in, I need to know, else I am prepared to begin posting in with some material to get my side-story going.