Elliath Nightshadow

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

ajo939
Maid
Maid

Elliath Nightshadow

Post by ajo939 »

Elliath Nightshadow

Human Rgr 5 Assassin 5

Str 22
Dex 23
Con 10
Int 14
Wis 11
Cha 12

AC 21; hp 95

Feats: Exotic Weap. Prof (Khopesh); 2 weapon Fighting; Oversized 2 Weapon Fighting, Quick Draw

Atk +8/+5/+3 (2 Khopeshes)

Possesions +1 speed Unholy Khopesh +1 speed Flaming Burst Khopesh Cloak of Elvenkind; Belt of Giant Str +6, gloves of dex +6, Hat of Disguise, 2 scabbards of keen edges; Vest of Escape, Bracers of armor +5; ring of mindshielding; ring of telekenesis; ring of waterwalking; boots of striding and springing

History:
(General Idea)
Eliath Nightshadow was a youth when his village was attacked. He was out hunting with some friends, and so was spared the destruction that befell his village. Neither he nor his friends had any idea that something was amiss when they returned to their homes. However the sight of his parents’ bloody bodies on the floor left an impression on the young man. He and his friends were forced to live on their own, and eventually became known as the Velvet Gloves, and turned to a life of banditry, raiding the caravans that passed through their destroyed village. As the years passed, Eliath and his friends amassed enough wealth to leave behind their homes in the forest, and the Velvet Gloves relocated to city of Wyvenspurn, a small city, but it was still much larger than their old village of Holmstaad. In Wyvenspurn, the Velvet Gloves met opposition in the form of the local thieves guild called The Night. Eliath applied his hunting and stealth to eliminating the leaders of that guild, and so earned the name Nightshadow. He and Elo, the assassin who taught Eliath the tricks of his trade, elevated the Velvet Gloves into the ruling guild of the city. But they both knew that the Gloves were only allowed to exist by the good will of the city’s council, and so Elo and Eliath accepted the jobs of the council more than those offered by other guilds. As even more time passed, and the Gloves were safely in charge of Wyvenspurn’s underground, Eliath secretly assassinated his old mentor, and assumed the mantle of leadership of the Gloves. Eliath’s wealth and power grew, and he poured almost every copper he made into equipment that would allow him to better his skills and abilities. But the leader’s role was not for Eliath, who mostly used another person to be his face when dealing with the guild. As far as the council was concerned, the Gloves were ruled by a dashing young swashbuckler by the name of Aaron, a devious debator and shrewd diplomat. As more and more time passed, and Eliath’s wealth and skills grew, he realized that the Gloves had almost completely forgotten him. Aaron still took his orders from Eliath, and most of the money from each person’s mark went to Eliath’s pocket, as a person, he was written off into the history book of the guild as the founder, and then forgotten. This suited the devious killer just fine, as this made it easier for him to hand the reins of power to Aaron, and allowed Eliath to go out into the world, and apply the tricks old Elo taught him. He even joined the guild as a lieutenant, and took on assassinations. His success rate was almost perfect, only wizards gave him issues, but since wizards were few and far between in Wyvenspurn, he had little troubles in his job. But even this held little appeal to Eliath, and he quit the guild, and left Wyvenspurn, and now wanders Faerun, taking jobs where he finds them, still drawing upon the considerable funds of the Velvet Gloves whenever he needs.
Last edited by ajo939 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Death is an inevitable process of this world. The lords and heroes of this realm kill just as much as I. I simply profit from death, and so they call me evil.

Character Stats:
viewtopic.php?t=1851
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

not a bad start. thought about actually discribing some about your character, like physical, maybe personality? it helps get an idea of your character.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
ajo939
Maid
Maid

Post by ajo939 »

Lol, well the point of this guy is he has a hat of disguise, so he is constantly in another form besides his own. And personality, I updated the post. A 4 hour flight to San Fran is really quite good for writing, I discovered :P, now if only my battery lasted for longer than an hour...
Death is an inevitable process of this world. The lords and heroes of this realm kill just as much as I. I simply profit from death, and so they call me evil.

Character Stats:
viewtopic.php?t=1851