Opinions? Opinions?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

HA! Keep telling yourself that- it'll keep you from going crazy.... Actually, I live by the philosophy that unlikethe OTHER 99.999% of the world, at least I KNOW I'm insane!!! :p :devil:
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Let me give you me and my friends view and definition of what I'm talking about insanely sane=you're insane, you know it and acknowledge it, and yet you possess the mental capacity and/or facilities to NOT do anything OVERLY stupid.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Shouldn't that be sanely INSANE?! Me, I'm just plain nuts. Ask anyone. :D

Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

Post by Luashalee Mizrym »

I would agree to that. -.-
Vanya: Crazy. 8D -singsong voice-
    • Believe in romance, as true love will win over all. Follow your heart to your true destination.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Which part? That I'm nuts?! :p :devil: I won't argue.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Lothir, we've already established that you're nuts, so that shouldn't still be in the air, and I'm pretty sure that I've already made it clear that I'm about as crazy as they come, sooooo. . . . . . . . . :lol:
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Okay, back to topic. Titles, titles.... Nope, I got nothin'. Drawin a blank on this one- and I'm usually pretty good at coming up with names for adventures.... (I did one called "The Replacement Killers" about a bunch of doppelgangers who were slowly replacing important people in a small town, and another called "Beneath the Surface" where Duergar raders were instigating a war between dwarves and humans in neighboring kingdoms by raiding BOTH sides on trade caravans, and using their enlargement power to make it look like the two were attacking each other.)

I've done several others, but without knowing more about the campaign than where it is, I'm just stumped....

Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

[center:29ssqaqz][u:29ssqaqz][b:29ssqaqz]M I N I - U P D A T E[/b:29ssqaqz][/size:29ssqaqz][/u:29ssqaqz][/center:29ssqaqz]

Yay, mini update~

This is just to tell you guys all about the acceptance process. I roleplay on other sites, as well, where things run very differently and I'd like to bring a little of that into my roleplay. There will be a form to be filled out and sent to me, as well as a requirement for profiles and posting size. I know I probably sound like a picky [i:29ssqaqz]biotch[/i:29ssqaqz], but having left this site for a while and coming back, I've become accustomed to making 1000+ word posts on a regular basis, all the while nitpicking my grammar and spelling.

No, I'm not kidding. :uh-huh:
I won't be asking that of you, because frankly it's a bit crazy, but I will have a minimum paragraph requirement for 3 meaty paragraphs per post(7 sentences each), as well as a [i:29ssqaqz]'posting order'[/i:29ssqaqz]. It can be a real pain when people jump all over each other in posting and then you can't catch up because the same person you're talking to has posted 3 times in a row and left you no time to respond.

List:
- Minimum 3 meaty(7 sentences) paragraph requirements per person. Don't worry though, I get it if you have writers block because it happens to the best of us. But don't make a habit of it. Really THINK about your characters! Be interesting and try to make them seem like real, honest-to-Eilistraee people! Make me wish I had thought of what you thought! MAKE MEH JEALOUS OF YOUR AWESOMENESS! D8<
- Be as grammatically correct as possible. If you need help or think you've gotten something all wonky, don't be afraid to ask. Heck, I'll probably mention it.
- Let others respond before you jump the gun and assume they're not posting. We've all got real life to attend to, as much as it sucks sometimes.

There will be a simple form to be filled out later that you send to me and I check over. I'm doing this to ensure I pick the best people for the job.

** This is subject to change when I have more things to nitpick/betch about. :devil:
    • Believe in romance, as true love will win over all. Follow your heart to your true destination.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

YYYYEEEEESSSS! Bout time someone did this!! Sorry, Luasha, just that like Talwyn and a few others on here, I've always been somewhat like what you just described, nice to see that you're taking charge of things ;) :D
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

im interested...(still working on writting skills...however)

is it gunna be more campaign style? were your basically in role of the DM? and how detailed of the character are you looking for?
just curious
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

It's like a mixture. My character is going to be party leader and looking after everyone, and through her I'll be monitoring everything, but other than that, it's completely a roleplay. Character detailing stuff will be up later.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Okay, I can go along with most of it, but I'm not sure about the form thing. Does this mean a PC profile? Or are we talking a full questionaire?

Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

It's going to be like:
Which slot are you applying for(Fighter Slot, Paladin Slot, Sorcerer Slot, etc)
Basic Character info: (Name, Race, Class, etc)
Post Sample: ( In which you send me your best example of a post)

And I'll have examples and everything. It'll be simple.

After I get my slots filled out, there will be a simple, basic character profile that can be filled out and I'll check over them.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Oi! My best post? Hmm, this is actually starting to sound like work!! :tear: :p Well, maybe not too much, but I'll have to dig around and find my pc info on Vala. I guess she'd be the bard/sorcerer(ess) of the group. (She's a bladesinger...)

Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

It IS work. 8P But I'm not going into this willy-nilly with 1 sentence posts and horrendous grammar that do absolutely nothing for the RP.