Opinions? Opinions?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

How about Frozen nuts?
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

Post by Luashalee Mizrym »

-.-;; I'm afraid I was aiming for something more serious, seeing as this is a serious rp. -rubs her knuckles on his head- Dork.
    • Believe in romance, as true love will win over all. Follow your heart to your true destination.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Okie day, Veraka it is, though now the group has to deal with his wife :evillol: After, where one goes the other does too.

Oh and as to a title, mmmhh, since it's in the Frozen North, how about Wasteland(s) of winter warning(s), not sure if that's good, but then again, I'm not a nut, sorry Lothir, :p
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Actually, hold that thought, Luashalee. I got an idea for Onix, but I want to run it through you first. I'll PM ya the details and from there you can 'yay' or 'nay' it.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

Kay. o.o -nomming raw mushrooms and raw tofu and raw cashews- n.n I'm is healthy person~
    • Believe in romance, as true love will win over all. Follow your heart to your true destination.
Swifty
Maid
Maid

Post by Swifty »

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":kz5vtxt2]How about Frozen nuts?[/quote:kz5vtxt2]

:lol: I vote for that one
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

8P There are going to be female characters, ya know. Or at least...I'm being a female..who is leading the party. >8D Hah, ultimate powah~
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

yeah, we know there's female's in this RP, Three, possibly four, so far counting Zarae, you, Naien the Redspawn, and if Alystra brings her in, Vala too. So let's see here, myself, Drakin, Kiaransayln, Gareth, and Swifty, hmm, so far 50, 50.

Oh and yes Luashalee, you do have the ultimate power, but does a Heartwarder of Sune truly become that obsessed with power :p ;)
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

Well she wouldn't be a push-over leader. XD
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

oh no no no no no no no no, I'm not implying that at all. Just that a Heartwarder of Sune, goddess of love, leading a rag-tag group of adventurers through the frozen tundra of the North, well, it makes for one interesting RP, lol.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

What, to glory and riches and helping people? I could see it. XD Maybe she'll just know the area well, having been around there for a while after leaving Suzail. ;) Makes for a good guide.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

hmm, could be, though I'm not one for stopping anything, so, hey, be creative. As to glory, riches and helping folks out, meh, that's all in a days job as a fighter/ranger/dread commando, so bring it :)) :devil:
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

To Veraka: Yes, you ARE a nut, (Aren't we all?) but that wasn't QUITE what I meant by that title suggestion! (Luashalee got it! :p )

Okay, here's what I got so far- I think I may just use Vala, as Palax might not be much use in Faerun with his current inability to acess pali powers. (His god has no influence in FR, and why did that suddenly make me think of Scrappy-doo?...) She may just leave him at home with Lothir and the kids. Hopefully they won't kill each other while she's gone!! :p
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

[quote="Swifty":37psthlp][quote="Aylstra Illianniis":37psthlp]How about Frozen nuts?[/quote:37psthlp]

:lol: I vote for that one[/quote:37psthlp]

*shakes head*
dork!

[quote:37psthlp]riches[/quote:37psthlp]
did i hear riches? (hey im a rogue...)
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Nah, well yes, you're a rogue, and because you have ADOS (Attention Deficit . . OOhhhhh Shiny!!)

At Lothir, Maybe to YOU I'm a nut, in my mind, I'm just insanely sane, and I acknowledge it. :p :D
Characters:

Veraka

Onix