Opinions? Opinions?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Ok just to clarify, Officially, I'm gonna be using Veraka in this RP, while Onix would've been fun, I'll stick with my tried and true Champion of Bahamut aasimar. Ok now that that's settled, back to the detailed shenanigans.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

ok... *interlocks hands with cracking knuckles*

position- the group rogue. :D

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar.
Drow Rogue/shadowdancer
CG
range and melee attacks

will add more if needed...have a link in my signature to the character profile (if needed)

an old post:
[quote:15ru5ouk]Pyoro whispered a prayer and walked in with his daughter.

"Zazzt, you gotta be one with the horse. He wont lead you wrong. Havent you ridden a lizard? these are easier, plus theres no ceiling to crawl on. try to avoid trotting until you can move with his movements. Trotting tends to be bumpy for inexperienced." Zarae called out to him. She could feel Moonlight's excitement and restlessness grow. She saw Pwdn's bit of awkwardness, "You got it, use your legs and reigns and be confident. They trust you to lead them as they work with you."
Looking to Adian, "four hours is good time. And they'll let you know otherwise."
"So we ready?" she called out to everyone.

Adian got Raven going, followed by Pwdn on Phenix and Zazzt on Argo.
Zarae knew it was coming, some how he told her.
Moonlight waited a bit and reared up. the others were getting a good lead on them. She then whispered to him, 'alright, lets go then.' She tightened her legs around his muscled abdomen and hands on his mane.
Moonlight started with a canter, picking up speed and closing the distance. His gait was smooth and easy, his run quick and precise. He turned sharp around the building and burst out into a full run. It was a matter of seconds when she caught up with the others and then passed them. She smiled and laughed like she hadnt in years, her eyes more violet than usual. Her long hair flowed back with Moonlight's own. His sleek black coat reflecting in the moonlight, the feel of his heart racing with excitement, happy to be out. She moved with the motion of his run, like they were one. Turning her head she could see confused faces. He needed the run he reminded Zarae. After a good five minutes her and Moonlight paused at the top of the hill.
'I reckon we better meet back up before they ask.'
He acknowledged the statement and they cantered back to the group.

Moonlight's breath looked like smoke from a dragon's nose in the cool night air. He easily walked beside Raven, almost encouraging him to run.
"wait, dont look at me. He asked and I said ok. He says he's got alot in him still. that run was just a warm-up." She reached up and scratched behind his ears. Zarae sat comfortably and easy on Moonlight's bare back. He shook his head, throwing off the bit of snow that gathered.
"I loved sneaking off and riding the lizard mounts back in my homeland. It came kinda easy after the first couple falls. I had a chance to ride one of the pony's from the Glade right after I came to the surface. I gave her back before I headed off to travel."

she thought a minute, "Your right, I haven had this much fun since my twin brother Nilree and me snuck off outta the compound and into the city. we got into some real trouble when we got back, the whip sure stung. but it was worth it." [/quote:15ru5ouk]
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

Post by Luashalee Mizrym »

I didn't mean yet, Zarae. XD I still have planning to do!
    • Believe in romance, as true love will win over all. Follow your heart to your true destination.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Lol, I suppose that it's a little early to bring in the detailed stuff, but I guess it works, I suppose I should start looking around
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

ok i can delete it...just thougth i'd get it there while i was bored...
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

I'll show you the finished product and full coding in a sec, OK? XD
    • Believe in romance, as true love will win over all. Follow your heart to your true destination.
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

[list:10u29mi5][center:10u29mi5][img:10u29mi5]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r307 ... K2-3-1.png[/img:10u29mi5][/center:10u29mi5][/list:u:10u29mi5][list:10u29mi5][list:10u29mi5][list:10u29mi5][list:10u29mi5][list:10u29mi5][list:10u29mi5][list:10u29mi5][list:10u29mi5][list:10u29mi5][list:10u29mi5][u:10u29mi5][color=#AAB3AB:10u29mi5]N A M E[/color:10u29mi5];;[/size:10u29mi5] [/u:10u29mi5] Full Name[/size:10u29mi5]

[u:10u29mi5][color=#AAB3AB:10u29mi5]R A C E[/color:10u29mi5];;[/u:10u29mi5][/size:10u29mi5] Character Race[/size:10u29mi5]

[u:10u29mi5][color=#AAB3AB:10u29mi5]C L A S S[/color:10u29mi5];;[/u:10u29mi5][/size:10u29mi5] Class - short description, strengths, weaknesses, etc.[/size:10u29mi5]

[u:10u29mi5][color=#AAB3AB:10u29mi5]S L O T[/color:10u29mi5];;[/u:10u29mi5][/size:10u29mi5] Which one are you applying for?[/size:10u29mi5]

[u:10u29mi5][color=#AAB3AB:10u29mi5]S A M P L E[/color:10u29mi5];;[/u:10u29mi5][/size:10u29mi5] Posting sample here, please. Good, long meaty paragraphs~[/size:10u29mi5]

[list:10u29mi5][size=92:10u29mi5][u:10u29mi5]Username;; [/u:10u29mi5][/size:10u29mi5] [size=92:10u29mi5]Username hurr~[/size:10u29mi5][/list:u:10u29mi5]

[/list:u:10u29mi5][/list:u:10u29mi5][/list:u:10u29mi5][/list:u:10u29mi5][/list:u:10u29mi5][/list:u:10u29mi5][/list:u:10u29mi5][/list:u:10u29mi5][/list:u:10u29mi5][/list:u:10u29mi5]

[code:10u29mi5]
                    • [size=15]N A M E;; Full Name

R A C E;; Character Race

C L A S S;; Class - short description, strengths, weaknesses, etc.

S L O T;; Which one are you applying for?

S A M P L E;; Posting sample here, please. Good, long meaty paragraphs and as good grammar as possible~

[list]Username;; Username hurr~
[/list][/code:10u29mi5]
Last edited by Luashalee Mizrym on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

i almost feel like i'm applying for a job...which i havent gotten one yet...
:(
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

But it's just made to be aesthetically pleasing..u.u It really isn't difficult at all to fill out. You just resize an image on photobucket and slap on some simple info. >.>
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Does the group 'tank' count as a slot? LOL, I kid, fighter is pretty much that slot :D
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

>.< Is that form too complicated for everyone? I can simplify it, but it's really not as intimidating as it looks.

Example:

[list:2wcwnsb2][center:2wcwnsb2][img:2wcwnsb2]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r307 ... aine-1.jpg[/img:2wcwnsb2][/center:2wcwnsb2][/list:u:2wcwnsb2][list:2wcwnsb2][list:2wcwnsb2][list:2wcwnsb2][list:2wcwnsb2][list:2wcwnsb2][list:2wcwnsb2][list:2wcwnsb2][list:2wcwnsb2][list:2wcwnsb2][list:2wcwnsb2][u:2wcwnsb2][color=#AAB3AB:2wcwnsb2]N A M E[/color:2wcwnsb2];;[/size:2wcwnsb2] [/u:2wcwnsb2] Vanya Lalain Galadiir[/size:2wcwnsb2]

[u:2wcwnsb2][color=#AAB3AB:2wcwnsb2]R A C E[/color:2wcwnsb2];;[/u:2wcwnsb2][/size:2wcwnsb2] Sun Elf[/size:2wcwnsb2]

[u:2wcwnsb2][color=#AAB3AB:2wcwnsb2]C L A S S[/color:2wcwnsb2];;[/u:2wcwnsb2][/size:2wcwnsb2] Heartwarder of Sune - Cleric
" Heartwarders are devoted spellcasters devoted to the worship of the goddess Sune. Heartwarders follow the teachings of their patron goddess and seek to encourage love and enjoyment of all things in life. Heartwarders often serve wealthy patrons and in turn are served by others to help bring together men and women seeking love and intimacy, as well as to bring pure pleasure through art, music, and other enjoyable pursuits. "[/size:2wcwnsb2]

[u:2wcwnsb2][color=#AAB3AB:2wcwnsb2]S L O T[/color:2wcwnsb2];;[/u:2wcwnsb2][/size:2wcwnsb2] Leader[/size:2wcwnsb2]

[u:2wcwnsb2][color=#AAB3AB:2wcwnsb2]S A M P L E[/color:2wcwnsb2];;[/u:2wcwnsb2][/size:2wcwnsb2] [quote:2wcwnsb2]With the dark purple robe slung over her shoulders, and her thick black hair tumbling untempered down her back, Caiya was little more than a dark smudge against the skyline. On her arrival to this part of the battlement, she had been concentrating on her own thoughts, but after some inspection of the surrounding area, her eyes had found Amiel with his back against the stone. He was a good distance away from her, and she was in a shadowy part of the battlement and making little noise, so she was given a chance to observe him without being noticed. She hadn't taken a lot of time to consider him in the past few days, too concerned with her new fate and the traveling, but she took a few good minutes to watch him in the gloom.

He couldn't have been over 26, but there was more age to his face then a man like him should have. She could only imagine it was the lifestyle wearing on him, and she couldn't fault him for it. It couldn't be easy to be a Warden. Even with her sharp eyes, she couldn't see close features from here, but remembered his face from the times they had spoken to each other, as few as they had been. His eyes were dark, she remembered, under dark brows. From here, she could see his dirty blonde locks in the moonlight, along with his expression. Amiel looked...troubled. And she had a feeling why. A thin smile spread across her lips, lighting up her previously pensive face.

"Your stitches are too big, you know. They're going to come apart faster." Caiya stepped out of the shadow and padded over silently on bare feet, her pale skin and nightdress catching the moonlight.
"It might be a good idea to make them smaller." There was something very elven about the mirth in her face as she kneeled, dropping down to the stone in front of him and regarding the stitches he made. It was clear that he had done this often, likely to repair his armor, but she could see other sets of holes in the worn leather that would give over time depend on how close you put in the new stitch. Caiya had a lot of experience in sewing, and she knew what a pain it could be when a stitch was miscalculated. Her eyes flickered to the tools in his hands before going up to his face, her greys regarding him calmly.

"Don't feel like using an awl?" Despite the twinkle in her eyes, she had an inkling why he was challenging himself so much. She had had nightmares for months after her Harrowing and tried to spend every waking moment doing something that would challenge her mind and body and get her mind off of it. She'd only been 13 at the time, and it was a lot of strain to put on a young girl just entering womanhood. That was where her training with Alaric came in. He was two years her senior, but a good friend, and since neither the Mages nor the Templars had any opinion on it, he was allowed to train her martially, which was where her skills came from, as well as the stopping of the nightmares - she was simply too tired to dream. Of course, after he was fully initiated when he was 18 and she 16, they basically stopped speaking. Friendships or relationships of any kind weren't permitted or advised, and the sting of his refusal of her company all those years ago still existed.
[/quote:2wcwnsb2][/size:2wcwnsb2]

[list:2wcwnsb2][size=92:2wcwnsb2][u:2wcwnsb2]Username;; [/u:2wcwnsb2][/size:2wcwnsb2] [size=92:2wcwnsb2]Luashalee Mizrym[/size:2wcwnsb2][/list:u:2wcwnsb2]

[/list:u:2wcwnsb2][/list:u:2wcwnsb2][/list:u:2wcwnsb2][/list:u:2wcwnsb2][/list:u:2wcwnsb2][/list:u:2wcwnsb2][/list:u:2wcwnsb2][/list:u:2wcwnsb2][/list:u:2wcwnsb2][/list:u:2wcwnsb2]

o.o?
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

posted here or in an PM?

its not complicated...

im just a smart elic
Last edited by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

The coding probably won't translate over in a PM, so post it here, please.~
I hope I haven't scared anyone away. u.u
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Not sure I understand about the coding stuff. How does that work? (I'm not especially PC literate, so bear with me. I still don't know how to use half the stuff it has in the reply options.) Anyway, here's a simple Profile to start with...

[list:22q1ue4a][center:22q1ue4a][img:22q1ue4a]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r307 ... K2-3-1.png[/img:22q1ue4a][/center:22q1ue4a][/list:u:22q1ue4a][list:22q1ue4a][list:22q1ue4a][list:22q1ue4a][list:22q1ue4a][list:22q1ue4a][list:22q1ue4a][list:22q1ue4a][list:22q1ue4a][list:22q1ue4a][list:22q1ue4a][u:22q1ue4a][color=#AAB3AB:22q1ue4a]N A M E[/color:22q1ue4a];;[/size:22q1ue4a] [/u:22q1ue4a] Vala Seyr Quirin[/size:22q1ue4a]

[u:22q1ue4a][color=#AAB3AB:22q1ue4a]R A C E[/color:22q1ue4a];;[/u:22q1ue4a][/size:22q1ue4a] Half-gold dragon Moon elf[/size:22q1ue4a]

[u:22q1ue4a][color=#AAB3AB:22q1ue4a]C L A S S[/color:22q1ue4a];;[/u:22q1ue4a][/size:22q1ue4a] Sorceress/Bard(1 lvl)/Bladesinger[/size:22q1ue4a]

[u:22q1ue4a][color=#AAB3AB:22q1ue4a]S L O T[/color:22q1ue4a];;[/u:22q1ue4a][/size:22q1ue4a] Spellcaster[/size:22q1ue4a]

[u:22q1ue4a][color=#AAB3AB:22q1ue4a]S A M P L E[/color:22q1ue4a];;[/u:22q1ue4a][/size:22q1ue4a] Sample Post:

"Chocolate?" the bard asks, his eyes lighting up under the hood. He takes one of the pieces. "Haven't tasted it in a while. We do have it back on my world- I was introduced to it by a candy-seller a few months after I first went top-side. Seems we had a mutual acquaintance- a little girl I met when I was hiding in her family's barn during a rainstorm. She called me a chocolate elf!" He laughs, remembering the innocent way she had spoken to him without fear or prejudice.

He eats it slowly, savoring the sweetness, before replying to the other's commentary. "I wonder, though- do you REALLY know about what our kind are like HERE?" He asks Onix. "What you described of your life is not so different from that of most males of our People. In most drow cities- even the one I spent half my life in- most males are considered servants and battle-fodder at best. The women rule, and they keep US around for two reasons only. As mates, or troops in the armies of their respective Houses. We are allowed to live only so long as we prove ourselves useful in one capacity or the other, or occasionally as mages to increase the strength of our House. The Matrons who rule expect us to perform our 'duties' without question, and without failure, or we are killed. Sound familiar?"

He turns to regard the clone, a thoughtful frown on his ebon features. "We may not have been experiments like you, but our lives are no less expendable. most males never even question their place. They simply do as thy are told, because they know that to do otherwise means being tortured and sacrificed, or even worse, to be turned into an abomination called a drider, and spend one's life hunted like vermin or kept alone in some dark pit to unleash on the enemies on one's House."

"You are right, though. I was lucky enough- if one can call it that, living in a House divided in rulership between a Patron AND his Consort when he was absent- to avoid some of the worst aspects of our People's society. But I was still expected to uphold the power of our House to my last breath, if need be. To be the sole heir, and yet still treated as little better than a slave by one's own parents, with no say in how one's own life is lived, just for the sake of the honor of one's house- and I use the term honor VERY loosely. And during my time in the Academy, I was treated no differently than any other male- that is to say, I was expected to follow and obey the same laws, to do whatever any female asked of me, and to become a killing machine, simply because that was what my family required of me, regardless of how I felt about it."

"But enough of that. I don't believe any of us ever said we wanted you dead or gone. I can't speak for the others on that, but Gareth and I have both had some experience with people coming from other worlds more advanced in machines than we are. What is it you are looking for here?"[/size:22q1ue4a]

[list:22q1ue4a][size=92:22q1ue4a][u:22q1ue4a]Username;; [/u:22q1ue4a][/size:22q1ue4a] [size=92:22q1ue4a]Aylstra Illianniis~[/size:22q1ue4a][/list:u:22q1ue4a]

[/list:u:22q1ue4a][/list:u:22q1ue4a][/list:u:22q1ue4a][/list:u:22q1ue4a][/list:u:22q1ue4a][/list:u:22q1ue4a][/list:u:22q1ue4a][/list:u:22q1ue4a][/list:u:22q1ue4a][/list:u:22q1ue4a]

I still don't have a clue about the green part. Can't find the link to the pic I wanted, either.... Darn it!!

2nd Edit: Okay, did as you suggested- Let's see if this works....
Last edited by Aylstra Illianniis on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

[right] [img:h527qv3e]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o125 ... rae2-1.jpg[/img:h527qv3e]

[color=green:h527qv3e]N A M E[/color:h527qv3e];; Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar

[color=green:h527qv3e]R A C E[/color:h527qv3e];; Drow

[color=green:h527qv3e]C L A S S[/color:h527qv3e];; Rogue Shadowdancer-
Always existing in the place and operating in the border between light and darkness meet, shadowdancers are enigmatic and dangerous nimble artists of deception. They are mysterious and unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder when met.
Despite the connotations between darkness and evil, shadowdancers are as often good as evil. They often work in troupes, never staying in one place too long. Some use their abilities to entertain. Others operate as thieves, using their abilities to infiltrate past defenses and dupe others. All maintain an aura of mystery among the populace, who never know whether to think well or ill of them.
Shadowdancers draw upon the power of the shadows to become a bit like a "super rogue" in that their ability to hide is very potent. As a shadowdancer becomes more experienced, he can command the shadows to do his bidding.

[color=green:h527qv3e]S L O T;[/color:h527qv3e]; Scout (rogue)

[color=green:h527qv3e]S A M P L E[/color:h527qv3e];;

[quote:h527qv3e]Pyoro whispered a prayer and walked in with his daughter.

"Zazzt, you gotta be one with the horse. He wont lead you wrong. Havent you ridden a lizard? these are easier, plus theres no ceiling to crawl on. try to avoid trotting until you can move with his movements. Trotting tends to be bumpy for inexperienced." Zarae called out to him. She could feel Moonlight's excitement and restlessness grow. She saw Pwdn's bit of awkwardness, "You got it, use your legs and reigns and be confident. They trust you to lead them as they work with you."
Looking to Adian, "four hours is good time. And they'll let you know otherwise."
"So we ready?" she called out to everyone.

Adian got Raven going, followed by Pwdn on Phenix and Zazzt on Argo.
Zarae knew it was coming, some how he told her.
Moonlight waited a bit and reared up. the others were getting a good lead on them. She then whispered to him, 'alright, lets go then.' She tightened her legs around his muscled abdomen and hands on his mane.
Moonlight started with a canter, picking up speed and closing the distance. His gait was smooth and easy, his run quick and precise. He turned sharp around the building and burst out into a full run. It was a matter of seconds when she caught up with the others and then passed them. She smiled and laughed like she hadnt in years, her eyes more violet than usual. Her long hair flowed back with Moonlight's own. His sleek black coat reflecting in the moonlight, the feel of his heart racing with excitement, happy to be out. She moved with the motion of his run, like they were one. Turning her head she could see confused faces. He needed the run he reminded Zarae. After a good five minutes her and Moonlight paused at the top of the hill.
'I reckon we better meet back up before they ask.'
He acknowledged the statement and they cantered back to the group.

Moonlight's breath looked like smoke from a dragon's nose in the cool night air. He easily walked beside Raven, almost encouraging him to run.
"wait, dont look at me. He asked and I said ok. He says he's got alot in him still. that run was just a warm-up." She reached up and scratched behind his ears. Zarae sat comfortably and easy on Moonlight's bare back. He shook his head, throwing off the bit of snow that gathered.
"I loved sneaking off and riding the lizard mounts back in my homeland. It came kinda easy after the first couple falls. I had a chance to ride one of the pony's from the Glade right after I came to the surface. I gave her back before I headed off to travel."

she thought a minute, "Your right, I haven had this much fun since my twin brother Nilree and me snuck off outta the compound and into the city. we got into some real trouble when we got back, the whip sure stung. but it was worth it." [/quote:h527qv3e]

[color=green:h527qv3e] Username;[/color:h527qv3e]; Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar[/right]
Last edited by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~