Du'ased Vendui!

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

T'riss'ae_d'wylthen
Maid
Maid

Du'ased Vendui!

Post by T'riss'ae_d'wylthen »

Vendui'riluss. I am new here, as you can see lol, and am interested in joining someone's rp. I've been rping as a whole about 8 or so months. I did most of that on a 3D chat site. I am considered still new but I wish only to learn. Though I think I from the experience I have gained...something! :D
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Hail, well met and welcome 8)

seems we will have two T'riss'es now stalking these halls, you and T'risstree Helviiryn. Lets hope things don't get too confusing eh? :p

As for joining in RP, feel free to pitch in our even start up your own RP thread.

The only one that I'd say isn't open is the DM'd adventure I'm running at the moment : [b:3rzsgr4h]"The Curse of the Castle in the Mist"[/b:3rzsgr4h] which is a sealed adventure with an established party and hasn't got the option of adding in new particpants.

Also feel free to ask any questions and post in other threads on things that you are interested in or wish to share and discuss with the community here.

Be well 8)
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

Vendui T'riss'ae :)

Do feel free to join in on most of the RP threads and have a quick read of the guidelines too as they are useful.

If you have a character in mind, it helps to post up a background story and description too so that others have an idea of who they are interacting with ;)
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
T'riss'ae_d'wylthen
Maid
Maid

Post by T'riss'ae_d'wylthen »

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":p7fowow6]Vendui T'riss'ae :)

Do feel free to join in on most of the RP threads and have a quick read of the guidelines too as they are useful.

If you have a character in mind, it helps to post up a background story and description too so that others have an idea of who they are interacting with ;)[/quote:p7fowow6]

Thanks. As for character, this will be challenging. my original character for the 3d chat I mentioned is basically the only real character I have. I started her out when I started rping. She grew in depth and everything and is like a living being now. Strange huh? Well I'm not too great at beginning a character. v.v once the ball is rolling then I can roll with the punches. *sigh*
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

Salutations, and welcome to the Moonmaiden's sanctuary, T'riss'ae.

Hmm, the two names do sound somewhat similar, but they are different.

I'm quite sure you will do fine here, tia jhadia ([i:qqd26xtl]my lady[/i:qqd26xtl]). Please make yourself at home. ^^