Getting my feet wet....

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Getting my feet wet....

Post by Vailintin »

You ever try to feel out a RP area, or a particular DM, by just trying out different ideas, throwing some of your favorite concept characters against it and just seeing how it goes? I'm not sure how appealing my first RP thread will be, it's a journey to try to get back home, possibly facing dangers along the way. If it doesn't go over so well, I'd gladly try something different. So here's my feet in the water, let me know if it's too hot, too cold, or just right. (In other words Over the top, needs work, or good as is.

Also... trying to work up an Avatar pic, but for Goddess's sakes, I can't find ANY decent color pictures of Dire Bats. Help?
Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vailintin »

Okay, so most folk have seen the User name, along with the character name. Tristian is pretty well known at this point. So now I'm debating how and where, but I'd like to introduce the proper Vailintin, my Tiefling rogue, but not just any rogue, known to be a cad in some cities, little more than a rake in others, and loves to get into drinking contests with people bigger than he, even better if it's a lady, and the night ends on both helping each other to a bed to sleep it off.
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Hows this foir you for your bat picy?

[img:3r1bce3t]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-SAZgh0VQlQ/S ... erebat.jpg[/img:3r1bce3t]
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Also, bring on your tiefling if you wish ;)

the more the merrier 8)
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vailintin »

Bwahahahaha!

Bring in Vailintin?! Oh sure I've considered it, but I don't think you honestly know what you ask for. The original Vailintin, the one I used in RPs in a much more free form RP, was, during his Underdark years, a dragon's thrall, mostly out of mercy when she caught him stealing from her hoard. He had managed to get in and out, before he was detected. So it landed him the job of securing her lair against other thieves, and later, procuring specific treasures for her from parties unwilling to part with them.

This of course afforded him a great deal of protection, and his cut of the profits came in any items he recovered that would or could make him better at his job.

All that aside, even though he's a cad and a rake, he's a very charming one.... and has more than a few bounties on his head in Calimshan for the relations and in some cases, children he's had with the daughters of many powerful leaders.
Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vailintin »

Oh yes, and I love the picture.