OOC sign up for The Cure of the Castle in the Mist

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":2ixpnyu2]Here's a thought, though it would prove painful- why not have him self-castrate? That would certainly prevent any unwanted offspring! A eunich can't sire kids! Might need a good healer afterward, though. (Notice, with a simple heal spell, it does not grow back...) Curse effectively broken, and ain't much they could do about it. Well, there's probably a loop-hole somewhere, but at least it would buy him more time....[/quote:2ixpnyu2]

Dear Lord! :eek:

that's a bit extreme don't you think Aylstra? :uh-huh: ;) :p

While it may be a possible way of [b:2ixpnyu2]circum[/b:2ixpnyu2]venting the demons curse, I think a clever demon would have thought of that potential [b:2ixpnyu2]short cut[/b:2ixpnyu2] and writen a clause into the contract that stipulated that any attempt to neuter ones self would trigger said cluse and BAM! straight to hell or demonic regrowth of the aforementioned removed gonads.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Yeahhhhh... and plus you gotta consider, this is Malcanthet we're talking about, a True Tanar'ri. And a mother/queen to every succubus in creation. I doubt she's going to let such an investment get away, with a simple thing as that.
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

:p :devil: :roll: Oh, Talwyn, that was BAAD!!! I don't know much about her, or any of the Tanar'ri lords, for that matter, but I can see how she might get a bit ticked. but if he managed to make it seem like an "accident", what would she be able to do about it? Granted, she could perhaps cause it to regrow, but then again, she'd have to KNOW about it, wouldn't she? (ie- what she don't know won't hurt him...) And yes, it is a bit harsh, but as they say, desperate times call for desperate measures- pun DEFINITELY intended.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Ok,

This will be the last post for me for a little while.

Aylstra, Veraka and Pheurazath:

if you could make one more post each in the IG thread then wait, till I get back, that would be great :)

Until then,

take care and be well

8)
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Yes SIR, Knight-Captain, sir! :p Sorry, couldn't resist tossing a bit of military fun there. Just seems Tal is our OFFICIAL unofficial leader.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

I been looking wayyyyy down the list of Warlock Invocations, until I came upon one that first comes available at level 15 I believe, Word of Changing. In which the character is turned into a Cornugon (Horned Devil) *drool*
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

um... Could my Shadow Elf join thy adventure?
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="Bergeth'fryn":1m84ub1b]um... Could my Shadow Elf join thy adventure?[/quote:1m84ub1b]

:/

Unfortuntaly no, sorry.

This adventure is a "sealed" one in that the starting party is introduced to the setting, no one else can jump in once the adventure begins. The players will find that out In Game. :devil:

However, once this is conculded, there will be another ;)

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Hey everyone sorry to burst the epic return of Tal and Triss bubble, but I'm gonna be loading up and heading out myself here soon, (like in a couple days so, I thought I'd give a heads up to all of ya.

Sorry bout the inconvenience, but gonna visit the grandparents before school starts back up.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

I'd hardly call my return as epic ;)

Ok, if you're off on vacation, have a nice time.

Cya when you get back 8)

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Re: the combat post.

I've been busy as of late and haven't had chance to sit down and calculate out the 1st round BUT it will be done in 24 hours.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

Okies Tal,

1st round down, what now?

new initiatives and actions in the combat thread?
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

I see you've already gone ahead and rolled your Int etc

if everyone else could that'd be great :)

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

To clarify the situation:

Enemies = 3 Rakastas in front of t'riss and Lothir who are in the corridor

1 Boxing construct + 4 Rakastas in the boxing room and Felix [rakshasa] who will be retreating into the adjoining room this round.

Veraka and Talwyn have no immediate targets near them but the 4 newly arrived Rakasta will be on them in this round as they are charging.

Virgil is behind the 2 paladins and is using spiderclimb if I recall?