Greetings...

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Pheurazath
Regular

Greetings...

Post by Pheurazath »

Not sure how or where to begin, but will simply say I am interested in trying out a peculiar concept RP that is hard to do much of anywhere else. Here seemed like the ideal place, once I found it. 'Pheurazath' is the name of a Deep Dragon character sheet I wrote up some time ago, but in view of that Deeps tend to make neighbors with Drow, and sometimes even disguise themselves AS Drow, mingle, and perhaps even establish a place within a Drow society, I have wanted to try it out, a young adult Pheurazath, posing as a fine Drow woman, and sharing her 'secret' with only a very select few.
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

Vendui! hope u find a place to RP here.
your character idea sounds interesting. when you get a chance you should fill make a sheet for it and join in a RP
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Welcome aboard, Pheurazath. Nice to see someone getting interested in RPing on here. Look forward to seeing your character get up. 8)
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

I've been keeping watch for awhile, trying to spy a suitable RP in progress, or starting up to drop into, or make my debut. So far, nothing seems to fit the bill. As for my earlier concept, I've every intention of starting Phe as a juvenile, and building up from there. The years prior to this age, spent just managing to survive in the Underdark, as most offspring of creatures dwelling in those wilds must do, before they can even begin to have time for higher aspirations. Her Drow form (as per a racial ability) will of course approximately reflect her relative age.

If in the event I must decide to start my own scenario, I will need help moving it along, and of course there comes the option to place her in a Lolthian city, likely as a houseless rogue and possibly adopted, educated, and given a fuller understanding of the facade being played out; OR it could be a city or settlement, primarily focused on Eilistraee, in which she again could declare herself a houseless rogue, or possibly the survivor of another house wiping out her own. (though this would normally invoke the Right of Accusation, I don't think the followers of Eilistraee would chance the risks of bringing her 'back' to a Lolthian city.)
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Hail, well met and welcome to the Chosen Pheurazath.

May you find happiness, joy and make some lasting friendships.

Do feel free to create your own role playing thread as well as post on any other topic that takes your fancy.

:D
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Thank you all for your consideration in asking before joining, but as for my intro RP: Founding a Facade, I welcome anyone who wishes to add to the RP. Keeping in mind the setting is intended to be Lith My'athar. A very small city compared to most Drow cities, primarily following Eilistraee. This city will be most familiar to NWN players, whom played the [i:1c5myci0]Hordes of the Underdark[/i:1c5myci0] expansion. For sake of not upsetting pre-campaign history, the time setting is post-campaign, after the defeat of the self-declared Valsharess, and Mephistopheles whom she had managed to bind to her service, until her defeat who then began to roma free on the Material Plane, and attempted to conquer it with intent of founding a Tenth Hell, thus outshining, and replacing Asmodeus. The hero from that campaign, however ultimately defeats the Lord of Cania (the Eighth Hell), on the Material Plane, thus banishing him back to his home plane.

Again, the Into RP I have started is post-campaign, so all these events are history, and likely not terribly relevant unless your character happens to be a bard, or historian of some sort.

Please, anything to enrich the RP is welcome. (especially if you can spare deliberately or coincidentally spare Pheurazath from having her cover blown.)
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

Vendui sister :) and welcome to the Chosen

I'd like to join in if that's ok as your thread is still early on and I can easily insert T'ris into the thread of the RP.

Plus I'll be needed to keep a certain human paladin from getting to boisterous

;)
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":d59ys4d7]Plus I'll be needed to keep a certain human paladin from getting to boisterous ;) [/quote:d59ys4d7]
:lol: that was great T'risstree 8)
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

*curtseys demurely*

You are welcome sir ;)
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":nw0vuixh]

a certain human paladin from getting to boisterous

;)[/quote:nw0vuixh]

Hey!

I resemble that remark ;)
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Exactly :p
clicky2cme
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

How I'd love an avatar pic, but aiming for something demonstrating the visage of both forms, the Deep Dragon, and her Drow facade, side-by-side.
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

[quote="Pheurazath":mkayg7p7]How I'd love an avatar pic, but aiming for something demonstrating the visage of both forms, the Deep Dragon, and her Drow facade, side-by-side.[/quote:mkayg7p7]
I have one for this somewhere. Or at least passable.

I'll go see if I can find it.
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

A belated welcome aboard. :)

Please, make yourself at home. ^^

*bows while bringing his right hand across his chest in Minkan elven fashion*
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Vendui, and pleased to meet you. I seem to recall a certain female deep dragon in the Starlight and Shadows books that was really entertaining! Enjoy yourself!
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188