Inrii's story

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Inrii's story

Post by veraka »

Not a bad of a start, to say the least. I like the secretiveness of Jezz's character.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

thanks.
any words of advice are helpful.

i added up to her night of discovering her magic.

i did decide RP order that eventully will be used:
vale of shadows,
nightmares,
edge of breathing swamp.

for the sake of the story some things may be tweeked to fit what i need, but it will be basically whats played.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

sooner or later, i'll think of a title....

"tales of the pyro?" lol

i need something good...maybe it will come to me...
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

From a writer to a writer, I'll say this; find a friend who loves reading and get them to read and reread your story; trust me, they'll catch a whole lot of stuff that even you can miss, not to mention could help give you some serious ideas.

titles, ehh; how about "A dragon's breath reborn?" still mentioning the pyro, but catchy as well. ;)
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

My two cents. Writing is something that evolves over time and you'll develop a style all your own. With that from what I have read I think you have a good foundation on things so far. A very different style of your story than what I have done. You do inrii far greater a justice than I have for my own character. Keep up the good work.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

I have to agree with Zek on that; developing your own style comes with time and [i:1hwhq9cf]a lot[/i:1hwhq9cf] of patience. If you want some tidbits on how to do a good fight scene, talk to either me or Drakin; we both have a quite a bit of experience with that kinda writing.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

thanks yall!

my style is a 'to the point'. not alot of fluff or fancy descriptions. which stinks in school.

i dont think i do any better.

your welcome to take such scenes and fix them. i'm not too worried bout plagerism with it. but if anyone gets famous over it i get a cut...lol...oh dream on Inrii...
--
right now i'm working on why Inrii has problems with males, unclad and water...

should be up tonight.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

I've liked it so far. She's a pretty good character IMO. If you want a good idea of how to do a fight scene without TOO much description, i've got a coule of them in my tale. I've been at this stuff for a while now, and I also do comic book writing, (Not published yet, but working on that- got a webcomic project in the works) which uses a LOT of fight scenes, so I've had quite a bit of practice. If you need help with working something out, just pm and ask!
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

thanks. if i need help, i'll definatly turn to all yall. :D (well, only God can give me the help i need...lol)
----

so I added a [i:zm85skrq]'blooding'[/i:zm85skrq]- eh not too great...need to add something...
i also have added [i:zm85skrq]'caught in the middle'[/i:zm85skrq] (a small journey to daggerfalls for those in vale of shadow ,a tid bit of info...but not much). -still not that great.
i definately need to redo [i:zm85skrq]'Scout and Spy'[/i:zm85skrq], but i dunno what i wanna do....it's just cheesy...
and [i:zm85skrq]'into the underdark' [/i:zm85skrq]is in progress.
----

title ideas: i want something with shadow and fire, possibly somthing with dragonblood or journey. but iffy with those two.

still looking.

and [b:zm85skrq]shadowfire[/b:zm85skrq], eh, i dunno. could work, if i find nothing better.

alright i'm done wasting yall's time...carry on... :p