What are the bonuses Elistraee give you?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Liocious
Maid
Maid

What are the bonuses Elistraee give you?

Post by Liocious »

im just wondering because in D&D i am following Elistraee and i wanted to kno the bonuses i could gain from her

Thanks, Liocious S. Draven
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Well I don't think there are any mechanical bonuses, profits, feats or anything, providing your DM doesn't pay much attention to religion. But it's just me.

Any time I DM a game, if anyone shows at least a bit of devotion and has a strong faith issue and acts upon shall be rewarded in the session, but I don't think as I've said above. Hope that helps, friend.

Best.
Liocious
Maid
Maid

Post by Liocious »

[quote="Argoth":35r07tuj]Well I don't think there are any mechanical bonuses, profits, feats or anything, providing your DM doesn't pay much attention to religion. But it's just me.

Any time I DM a game, if anyone shows at least a bit of devotion and has a strong faith issue and acts upon shall be rewarded in the session, but I don't think as I've said above. Hope that helps, friend.

Best.[/quote:35r07tuj]thank you for your help im just woundering cause im trying to convert two friends in game
Moriquenti
Maid
Maid

Post by Moriquenti »

she offers freedom, compassion, help, friendship, love and a better tomorrow...you may laugh when you read it but these are things and feelings unknown to a normal Drow. Other than that, like our other friend said, nothing mechanical.

Though in the "Drow of the underdark" ADnD (2nd edition) a priestess of Eilistraee in some levels offers spellike abilities per day.you can also check this in Drow Religion Chapter, page 23.

PW 4th level) magic missile twice per day (four missiles per spell), 6th level) enchanted weapon
thrice per day, by touch, on bladed
weapons only, which glow with a silvery
radiance and a +2 bonus for 7 rounds,
regardless of how many attacks they land
or how many dispel magics are launched
against them, 9th level) spell turning
You can do something like that in 3.5 edition

Unique spells only for followers (Lesser and Greater Spellsong) and access in at least two unique Prestige Classes in 3.5 edition (Darksong Knight and Sword dancer)

Good luck
Bereavest me of sleep, makest me wander under thy light...
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

I seem to remember that Favoured Souls get mechanical bonuses based on their patron deity?

Never played one, but I gather it to be the case.