character concept

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

thelegend76
Maid
Maid

character concept

Post by thelegend76 »

I'm still working on this one, but its coming along nicely.
male Drow : Tarh'rae Everhrret or Imyrr Eilsafin(can't quite decide on which one I like best)

he's a bard 1/fighter 2/cleric(Eilistraee) 17

I've picked the domains: Drow & Good

I'm working on his background and will post a follow-up to give everybody more details. Thanks
Alak_Chathrosin
Maid
Maid

Re: character concept

Post by Alak_Chathrosin »

I wouldn't claim to be an expert on this, but I believe Eilistraean faith requires its clerics to be female. Perhaps it'd be a better route to pick up Ranger or Divine Champion levels instead?

Note: I'm not dictating rules terms, but only offering what I've read previously. Every adventurer is exceptional, and most are there by exceptions to rules.

[quote="thelegend76":18kwocuy]I'm still working on this one, but its coming along nicely.
male Drow : Tarh'rae Everhrret or Imyrr Eilsafin(can't quite decide on which one I like best)

he's a bard 1/fighter 2/cleric(Eilistraee) 17

I've picked the domains: Drow & Good

I'm working on his background and will post a follow-up to give everybody more details. Thanks[/quote:18kwocuy]
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Err, when Ed speaks and not reversed by WotC it is canon.

Ed did speak and not been reversed by WotC on the topic of male clerics.

So yes they are permitted, though the male should change dance at least once.