The Lizard Rider OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

The Lizard Rider OOC

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Background, in play elsewhere Bhearn related his hirtory, in part though other characters. One character, Crane, paints pictures and one of the pictures was of a lizard rider under attack. The story s far written in my first posts reflect what I believe Bhaern would have felt afyer fleeing the fire distructed House. What one should know as a fact is that his younger brother was the flaw that allowed such an attack to occur (no one can play the younger son, not even me) for the history of betrayal (oe in kindness distraction) is part of Bhaern's history. The younger son was played for a short time, but huis mark on the history will not be forgotten or forgiven for a few thousand years.

I do hope to bring about play that might fill in the history, or call it back story of the escape and reclimb to some point of power. House Quel clearly is a House that follows Eilistraee. Lolth is not welcomed at all, though I expect some followers might seek out the only known bloodline to survive.

Comment, complaints, etc. tend to belong here.
Last edited by Bhaern Quel on Wed May 31, 2006 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Cerridwen

Post by Sabaal »

This is the character I'll use in this game, ok? I need to edit it and post some background. I also need to change some of her equipment and armour, but this is basically it:
-----------------------------------------------------
Name: Cerridwen
Race: Drow
City: Kor'ek
Class: Cleric (seer)
Deity: Eilistraee
Level: 8
Hair: silver (natural)
Eyes: Turquoise

Phisical description: Cerridwen is thin (120 lbs more less), but a little muscular, as she likes to spend some of her free time training with the sword. 5'4'' feet tall; quite short for a drow female. Has long, straight and silky hair of silver colour (natural). Her eyes turquoise colour, but turn red when she gets angry. her face features are beautifull, soft and gentle, full pink lips and opal skin.

Psicological description: Cerridwen is a Drow with an elven name. She thinks her parents must have put it to her for some reason, but doesn't know it. She's a kind person and loves to serve Eilistraee, but is easy for her to get angry when cruel acts has been made upon the people she loves (almost everyone she knows). She's friendly and likes a friendly talk and to talk to the students and the teachers of the temple. Always smiling, unless the situation requires to get serious. The only moment she is shy and gets nervous is when the guys she likes touch her: her voice doesn't shake, but her hands do and it gets difficult for her to look into that person's eyes, although sometimes she can get over this last characteristic of her nervousness. She's not shy to talk to the guys she likes; only to be touched by them. Still a virgin, she's looking for her true love because she doesn't want to loose her gift of sight

Back Ground:

Stats
Str: 10
Dex: 16 (+3)
Con: 14 (+2)
Int: 18 (+4)
Wis: 18 (+4)
Cha: 16 (+3)

Weapons: (This is only her inicial weaponry, but I'd like some suggestions, please)
Long sword
Hand crossbow with bolts
Rapier

Armor: (Also need suggestions here) *My suggestions Mithril Chain shirt With Heavy leather Skirt with Mithril Plates along it Knee High Mithril Greaves and Bracers of Defence +5*
Leather
Small iron shield

Skills:
Art (Candle craft): 10
Spot: 6 (no ranks here)
Search: 7 (1 rank here)
Concentration: 13
Spellcraft: 12
Diplomacy: 7
Listen: 6 (no ranks here)
Scry: 14 (10 ranks)
Profession: 11
Knowledge (Arcanum): 9
Knowledge (Nature): 8
Healing: 13

Lenguages:
Drow, Undercommon, Common, Celestial, Infernal, Elven

Class and racial abbilities:
Drow Traits (Ex):
— +2 Dexterity, –2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma. The drow have ruthlessly selected for agility, intelligence, and force of personality over generations.
—Medium size.
—A drow ’s base land speed is 30 feet.
—Immunity to sleep spells and effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
—Darkvision out to 120 feet. This replaces elven low-light vision.
—Spell resistance equal to 11 + class levels.
— +2 racial bonus on Will saves against spells and spell-like abilities.
—Spell-Like Abilities: Drow with a intelligence score of 13 or higher can use the following spell-like abilities once per day: dancing lights, darkness, and faerie fire. Caster level equals the drow’s class levels.
—Weapon Proficiency: A drow is automatically proficient with the hand crossbow, the rapier, and the short sword. This replaces the standered elven weapon proficiences.
— +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. A drow who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
—Automatic Languages: Drow, and Undercommon.
—Light Blindness: Abrupt exposure to bright light (such as sunlight or a daylight spell) blinds drow for 1 round. On subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.
—Favored Class: Wizard (male) or cleric (female).
—Level adjustment +2. Drow are more powerful and gain levels more slowly then most of the other common races of Faerun.

HP: 52
AC: 16
Speed: 30
Touch: 13
Flat-Footed: 13

Initiative: 3 (Dex)

Saving Throws:
Fortitude +8
Reflex +5
Will +10

Base Attack Bonus: +6/+1

Feats:
Better expulsion (In spanish is Expulsion mejorada)
Maximize spell (If I make her a Divine Oracle I'll change this feat for Skill focus: Scry)

Spells:
Check the complete cleric spell list here. I know I don't have them all, but I need this list to know which ones I have available:
http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org ... pells.html

Equipment:

Other things:
She's a seer. Whenver she touches someone she can get visions of the past, present and future of the one she touches if she wants. She controls this power and when she uses it other people can not know she's getting a vision.
Last edited by Sabaal on Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Better expulsion is probably Improved Turning. Oh and what is your meaning when you say; "...she's looking for her true love because she doesn't want to loose her gift of sight" Is this a bad translation or am I missing out on something here?

Oh and I might post my character's information here as things unfold. Won't post all at once though, that would be telling. ;)
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Thanks for mentioning that detail, Tyrmer. Like I sayed, I still have to edit some things here, but if you read the last part, where it says "Other things" she's a seer, but whoever gave her this gift put a condition to it. She can only hum... well... have sex with her true love, otherwise she'll loose the gift. Sorry for not mentioning it before. If she gets raped she looses sight, if she's forced, she looses sight, if it happens that she thinks she loves someone and he's not her one true love and has sex with that person, she looses sight.

That's why. i don't know what you think. That could change, but not the fact that she actually IS a seer... she's like a natural oracle. I will post her background shortly, but not today. Probably I'll post it in parts as it is very long.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

No problem and thanks for the correction.

I'll post when a few things have been changed. Sabaal the cave is quite small (large enough for about twenty people at a squeeze) with a spring at one side coming out a crack in the ground with a statue crouched over it.

For everyone to note: the spring runs into a crack in the other wall and away. The statue is right between the spring and the wall taking up the space between them (the spring is only a few feet from one of the walls). That leaves plenty of room to move around in. Sorry if my post about the Glittersea confused anyone, that was just finding something to type to stop myself getting bored and to place the RP somewhere.
Titles:

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

In case my last post was misinterpretted, I was saying that the cave does NOT contain a lake and the statue is by no means in the middle of the non-existant lake. The amount of water is incredibly small.
Titles:

Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Oh, sorry, then I should edit the post I made this afternoon. I misunderstood. I thought that, as the lizard was drinking water, there would be a source big enough to have a drink. I thought it was a lake. My mistake and I'll edit later.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Again I apologise for the misunderstanding and I edited the post already. Read and answer if you like.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

The new post's fine. Oh and I might have slightly exagerated the smallness of the water, there is a small stream but it is by no means a trickle. it is easily enough to keep a small group supplied.
Titles:

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Tyrmer":32nuk6i3]The new post's fine. Oh and I might have slightly exagerated the smallness of the water, there is a small stream but it is by no means a trickle. it is easily enough to keep a small group supplied.[/quote:32nuk6i3]

It clearly better be brook sized as lizard drank from it. Brook size can be as narrow as 1 foot, though generally a little larger. It could be called a Sream or a chanel *wink* that can effect size preceptions. *wink*
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Cool. I misunderstood and thought it was a lake, sorry.

Now please, hurry and get back to the cave :lol:
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Sabaal":167o5nhp]Cool. I misunderstood and thought it was a lake, sorry.

Now please, hurry and get back to the cave :lol:[/quote:167o5nhp]

Well I really need the "child" and the "fair elf" to post, trying to get back as soon as posible.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

I know. While you get to the cave my character will keep tending her friend
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Fixed my post..sorry for the errors....got used to rping with one person..lol...
Verlansia Arseaniamaen
Maid
Maid

Post by Verlansia Arseaniamaen »

[color=orange:wswv0wbm]Could we please try to keep OOC here? :/ It kind of clogs up the free flowing of posting, we have to read all the OOC to get to the IC. :? [/color:wswv0wbm]