A Masked Traitor in the underdark (Idea)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: A Masked Traitor in the underdark (Idea)

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well I have a convert and also a plan. actually I have about three plans, a deity of deception is keeping many plans in mind.
While indeed plans can fail, I think it might be hard to guess what mine are.

Play on and let us see what happens next.
Are you going to play sister and Matron, when they enter play?

Of course others are welcome to join if they desire. We would though need to know here, what roll one would play.
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

Post by Kirintha the Fair »

Im thinking only other char id play is 2 slaves, the interaction with the sister and matron wouldnt work if I was playing them too.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

One evil elder sister coming up, unless we get somebody else to play soon.
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

oh a question should I have a whip of fangs, on one hand their iconic of priestess of lloth, and the fact I can carry one as a masked traitor helps drive in my courage and ability to hide things even from lloth.

on the other her NOT having one would help to mark her wretched station,

thoughts?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Kirintha the Fair":3ji1lbzb]oh a question should I have a whip of fangs, on one hand their iconic of priestess of lloth, and the fact I can carry one as a masked traitor helps drive in my courage and ability to hide things even from lloth.

on the other her NOT having one would help to mark her wretched station,

thoughts?[/quote:3ji1lbzb]

Some research indicates that most priestesses have one. The difference however being. [quote:3ji1lbzb]The number of snake heads on the scourge indicated the level of power of the priestess.[/quote:3ji1lbzb]
Thus your whip might have 1 or 2 heads and elder sister have 3 to 4 heads, the Matron would have 5 heads. (2nd Edition rules)

Also the heads can be killed and fall off, reducing the number of heads. Wounded heads regenerate.

With different editions you might find different number of heads as maximum.
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

lets go with one head, enough to frighten a child or slave, but not enough to provide real protection if shes attacked by her sister or mother...
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well I am looking at idea of just giving the plan and more or less say it will work. I am not sure you want to deal with a battle scene. Under this idea, you would go to sister with a better plan. One that she agrees to. This might move us quicker to House politics and eventual defeat of sister possible at a good time.
How does that sound to you?
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

bak sorry Holiday season is very destabilizing...