Zebith Vorane

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zebith Vorane
Maid
Maid

Zebith Vorane

Post by Zebith Vorane »

race: Drow
sex: male
eyes: violet
class: ranger
history: no real history, as I am planning on having them develop their history through roleplays. although they do have an item from D&D campaigns I've played with them: the shovelstick, which is the handle of a shovel that lost it's head to a leering green demon face carved into a wall
personality: they are enthusiastic in almost all of their endeavours, and very talkative when not dealing with extremely serious maters. he is also rather odd and childish at times, and would be called crazy by many. mostly because of the shovelstick.
Zebith Vorane
Maid
Maid

Re: Zebith Vorane

Post by Zebith Vorane »

I made two of these...... how did that happen? anyway, I want to roleplay, but I don't know anyone here, so I don't know where to start
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Zebith Vorane

Post by Bhaern Quel »

As for making two topics you can delete one of them.

Role play is a little harder the interest comes and goes. You could post to the Cavern open play and could get a reply. It does take time to get to know other users but there are others that also like to role play.