Character Unlocked!

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Arruanna
Maid
Maid

Character Unlocked!

Post by Arruanna »

Greetings all, I am Arruanna. Recently, I came across the faith of the goddess Eilistraee, and within minutes I was amazed and captivated by what I learned.

I grew attached to this goddess in a way that I cannot describe, and she compelled my to delve deeper. I found this place, and soon decided to join your cause.

Eilistraee is one of the only deities who has swayed my feelings so strongly, and it wrenches my heart to have learned of her tragic demise...

Though I am new to this faith, I feel her love within me.

Ajak Eilistraee's or'shanse...
Olath Wenress Dumo ussta killian Mrigg ussta athiyk Drathir An'ar Sundu xuil uns'aa
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:3me2sv7s]I am the first to say "Welcome!" I hope you enjoy this site. I am sure you will feel very comfortable here.

Though, my character worships the goddess "Lolth"...we can still be friends! I swear I won't kill you...well at first. :D ;) [/color:3me2sv7s]
Arruanna
Maid
Maid

Post by Arruanna »

Thank you ever so for your kind welcome...

Though I do not understand why one would follow such a malignant goddess as Lolth... Lolth had my goddess slain, and therefor is my enemy by every definition of the word.

your politeness is appreciated, and I will not judge you for your chosen religion, but know that I disagree greatly with your decision, and do hope you reconcile and take up the faith of Eilistraee.

May you be forgiven.
Olath Wenress Dumo ussta killian Mrigg ussta athiyk Drathir An'ar Sundu xuil uns'aa
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Yes, may our bungholes be forgiven.
Welcome to the forum, and don't go out after dark.
:3
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Welcome to the forum. :D Look forward to seeing you around here.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

Welcome and enjoy your stay :) the sleeping quarters are on the second floor (i think) and the improvised bar (constructed by me) is outside behind the 4th bush from the fountain (improvised, also constructed by me) :P enjoy your stay and buy a drink *lifts a mug of ale*