A new beginning

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

A new beginning

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I have been hoping for another post before I replied, though might post soon.

However I do propose a thread split if the play can continue.

Rooky's attack campaign travel to Ravenloft and a Temble one for those that stay at the temple. Each component can move forward a little faster, I believe as some players are not going to travel. The High Prestess will stay with the Temple as I expect will the bard and the slave (should he post again).

If the splict is agreeable to Rooky, I propose it occur after dinner or next morning when those that decide to travel and those that decide not to can have own threads to concentrate on.

Of course with portals travel between the two threads would be posible, or even walking from one to the other.

Comments?
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Sounds like a good idea. I'm up for it.
:3
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Glad to hear it.

I will post something on the otherside in a day or two, to try to keep things moving (still hoping for one of the others, if not more to post).
It does not make sense to move over here until all active players are members.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[font=Garamond:kkgve2rr][color=indigo:kkgve2rr][i:kkgve2rr]Someone send me a pm on the original boards when it is time to move here.
Also...I'm a little unsure wether to continue Wildwood on these boards or just drop it altogether. [/i:kkgve2rr][/color:kkgve2rr][/font:kkgve2rr][/size:kkgve2rr]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":2689y2c8][font=Garamond:2689y2c8][color=indigo:2689y2c8][i:2689y2c8]Someone send me a pm on the original boards when it is time to move here. [/i:2689y2c8][/color:2689y2c8][/font:2689y2c8][/size:2689y2c8][/quote:2689y2c8]
I’ll make it a news item at least. Besides, I’m planning to lock down the old board (when the time comes) so you’d notice soon enough that you can’t post there anymore. ;)

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":2689y2c8][font=Garamond:2689y2c8][color=indigo:2689y2c8][i:2689y2c8]Also...I'm a little unsure wether to continue Wildwood on these boards or just drop it altogether. [/i:2689y2c8][/color:2689y2c8][/font:2689y2c8][/size:2689y2c8][/quote:2689y2c8]
I’m planning to keep the old forums around a good while… maybe indefinitely. I’ll just disable people from posting there, but you should still be able to view everything.

So what I expect is that at some point the threads on the old board will just continue on these ones, with the first post in the thread here giving a link back to the thread on the old forums.

Of course it’s up to you whether to continue or stop a thread, but don’t let the change in forums be a deciding factor. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":hw9uvxvc][font=Garamond:hw9uvxvc][color=indigo:hw9uvxvc][i:hw9uvxvc]
Also...I'm a little unsure wether to continue Wildwood on these boards or just drop it altogether. [/i:hw9uvxvc][/color:hw9uvxvc][/font:hw9uvxvc][/size:hw9uvxvc][/quote:hw9uvxvc]

Well Wildwood is going on with Redeye, though the main thread clearly has slowed for now. It though can be moved along once the flame elves get away from the orcs. Time will tell.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[font=Garamond:1k1jg5m8][color=indigo:1k1jg5m8][i:1k1jg5m8]Will RP's resume sometime soon or is everyone on hold for now? [/i:1k1jg5m8][/color:1k1jg5m8][/font:1k1jg5m8][/size:1k1jg5m8] :/
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Ssin'urn Streea":3oldanef][font=Garamond:3oldanef][color=indigo:3oldanef][i:3oldanef]Will RP's resume sometime soon or is everyone on hold for now? [/i:3oldanef][/color:3oldanef][/font:3oldanef][/size:3oldanef] :/[/quote:3oldanef]

Well I am waiting for others to post, that of some I did not see post on either side. At least I think I am caught up.
RP clearly can continue, but it appears we are missing a few.
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

I'm here, though I am starting to get more of a life now so I cannot be on nearly as offten. :)
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Ok ladies, We got a bunch of people that transfered over here. Eaven the "Misguided-whip-lashing-whip-craking One" joined us under a new name.

What's about to happen to the New Beggining. If you got bored of it, I'm willing to put a "closed until the residents decide otherwise" sing on it.

If not, then let's get this party started (wow, that really sounds stupid...). If we're waiting on the slave, I doubt he'll show up any time. If he does Bhaenr can tell him to keep on "pleasing" (I can't curse any more, Shirl'le's orders :D ) the priestes.

Two seperate threads, as Bhaern's little gray cells (goddess bless them eaven more) have suggested.

Now I would really love to stop barking "orders" now, so any further suggestions.

BTW, Streea love the picture, and signature. :angel:

P.S. will someone scratch my tummy?
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

[color=red:k2hhufwu]Ooh, ooh, I'll do it Miss Rooky!

*Scratches Rooky's tummy*[/color:k2hhufwu]

Ok well I suggest we get started on the new posting ASAP. We can drop anyone who doesn't seem to want to transfer and/or continue posting.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well I can start a New Beggining temple thread, just do not see many here yet that will post to it.

New Begging (main) of course would look to the recuits that signed on, Velve, Tymer, Rooky (and her friend).
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Don't forget Skippy damn you! :D

I really have to start thinking up of better names...
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I have to get a new keyboard, one that types all the letters I meant to type.

How can anybody forget Skippy?
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":2vgrevd6]I have to get a new keyboard, one that types all the letters I meant to type.[/quote:2vgrevd6]

Tell me your adress and I'll ship over my old keyboard. It can type the following letters: Y, V, M, N, T, R, S, O, P. Or it at least takes it a while to type them. Thank the gods Planescape-Torment doesn't have cheat codes, or else I'd go insane.. :p