Hehe...*Rubs head nervously*Hi, this is my character's bio.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Delphine Teken'tlar
Maid
Maid

Hehe...*Rubs head nervously*Hi, this is my character's bio.

Post by Delphine Teken'tlar »

[color=Indigo:oeuqihbz][b:oeuqihbz]Full Name:[/b:oeuqihbz]Delphine Teken’tlar

[b:oeuqihbz]Age:[/b:oeuqihbz] 50 years

[b:oeuqihbz]Stage:[/b:oeuqihbz] Adolescence [pre-teen years]

[b:oeuqihbz]Lineage:[/b:oeuqihbz] Matron Brizmice Teken’tlar

[b:oeuqihbz]Birthplace:[/b:oeuqihbz] Menzoberranzan

[b:oeuqihbz]House:[/b:oeuqihbz] House of Teken’tlar [Delvers in mysteries]

[b:oeuqihbz]Gender:[/b:oeuqihbz] Female

[b:oeuqihbz]Alignment:[/b:oeuqihbz] Unspecified

[b:oeuqihbz]Status:[/b:oeuqihbz] Sorceress

[b:oeuqihbz]Weapon of Use:[/b:oeuqihbz] Deneld [Champion of the Arcane]

[b:oeuqihbz]Hair Color:[/b:oeuqihbz] Curiously white [An extreme rarity]

[b:oeuqihbz]Eye Color:[/b:oeuqihbz] Light Violet [An extreme rarity]

[b:oeuqihbz]Height:[/b:oeuqihbz] 5’0”

[b:oeuqihbz]Weight:[/b:oeuqihbz] 95 lbs.

[b:oeuqihbz]Build:[/b:oeuqihbz] Petite

[b:oeuqihbz]Complexion:[/b:oeuqihbz] A very, light shade of grey [An extreme rarity]

[u:oeuqihbz][b:oeuqihbz]Personality[/b:oeuqihbz][/u:oeuqihbz]
Delphine, pronounced DEL-feen-Nay, Teken’tlar is unusually contrasted with her fellow brethren, in aspects of physicality and personality. In a true Drow society the majority are incapable of kindness, compassion, or love. There is rampant mistrust flooding their race, to express such idyllic emotions. However, with the case of Delphine she is of a softer breed. She comes from a House where the demands for power are very true and strong, though she is capable of possessing emotions of a better kind, yet she is not all lovey-dovey, but does not see the need to be so cruel and barbaric. To better explain, Delphine is child-like. Innocence seems to cloud her perception of things, which seems to be a big weakness to her character. Leaving Delphine to be easily manipulated and coerced unto one side of a dispute. Her family obviously worships the goddess Lolth, so naturally she would too.

[b:oeuqihbz][u:oeuqihbz]Lineage[/b:oeuqihbz][/u:oeuqihbz]
Delphine Teken’tlar was the only child born to Erudessa Teken’tlar, whom was the fourth and weakest daughter of Matron Brizmice Teken’tlar, her father however would forever remain a mystery. Erudessa died giving birth to Delphine, it was a harsh labor for her and seemed to sap her of energy, presumably causing her death. Matron Brizmice always saw her youngest daughter as a weak and foolish girl, so her demise did not affect her, but the young Delphine would capture her curiosity. When Delphine had been delivered, the room had been laid with shock. Her appearance was far from usual Drow appearances, her hair was a vivid snow-white, her skin was the lightest shade of grey ever perceived, as if almost white itself, but above all it was her eyes that held Matron Brizmice in awe. Delphine possessed a most rare gaze indeed, she had eyes of a light violet color, accentuated by the biggest lashes. Matron Brizmice seized the child immediately and took Delphine to a rogue seer, whom told Matron Brizmice in turn that the child would possess immense power in the arcane arts, far more than an average priestess, but would encompass an equal power of three . However much this overjoyed the Matron there was always a catch, because of the power that the child would have, it would always leave Delphine weak, delicate, and sickly. The power would be so great that it would feed off her vigor and in time, ultimately end her existence. Matron Brizmice puzzled over how her own daughter could deliver such a wonder and questioned who had sired the babe, and could it have been the cause.

[b:oeuqihbz][u:oeuqihbz]Delphine’s History[/b:oeuqihbz][/u:oeuqihbz]
Delphine Teken’tlar has lived for a total of 50 years, and has finally reached adolescence. Naturally she still holds the appearance of a young child or pre-teen, innocent and easily impressionable. Over the years she has become knowledgeable of her important role in her family House, and has experienced the overwhelming demands of her Matron mother. Delphine has also endured the tormenting actions displayed by Matron Brizmice’s three other daughters, Garmia, Ismene, and Paella. For you see, Matron Brizmice knows of the promising nature of Delphine, so she has considered surpassing her three other daughter’s natural succession and granting, the adopted, Delphine with the title of Matron in due time. These thoughts have sparked the unmerciful jealousy of the three, putting the life of Delphine in danger and caution. Not only that, but many houses have vied for the chance to form and alliance with the Teken’tlar House by offering their sons as possible companions for Delphine, especially if Delphine is to become matron. An alliance such as that would create a formidable force. They know of her weaknesses and prey upon it, hoping to expose all she knows, yet they stay at bay for Matron Brizmice is a force to be reckoned with in the protection of Delphine.
[/color:oeuqihbz]

[color=Red:oeuqihbz][b:oeuqihbz] Yes, I must admit, this biography wasn't very good. I know you are thinking it, do not worry. I take criticism very good, it only drives me to become better. And to become a better RP writer and what not. It most definitely is not my best writing, though I have never played a Drow character before, but i am learning fast, trust me. However, all this is a work of fiction, so please do not take any of it seriously. The the existance of this character is false and does not appear in any of NW, NW2, etc., etc. Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy her, and do please tell me if I have messed up in any way. ALSO there is a portrait of my lovely, Delphine, in the link of my signature, if you care to view it. [/color:oeuqihbz][/b:oeuqihbz] :roll: ;)
Last edited by Delphine Teken'tlar on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Usstan neitar ssiggrin ussta dro orn' la tlu ji abbanelithl
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:yfkha7fv] Aaaah! My precious Delphine. Welcome to the site, that I for one have been so long neglecting. [b:yfkha7fv]-Stretches, yawns. Pats the dust off her shoulders.- [/b:yfkha7fv] It seems that I should take Vasriina out of her long hibernation. [b:yfkha7fv]-Begins to take the cobwebs off her body.-[/b:yfkha7fv] And make a grand entrance. Haha...

Seriously, though sweet, sweet Delphine. It is so good to know that you have joined. Where is Xunrak? Shouldn't he be here soon too. And I must wake my partner, Iymlin. She will be ecstatic. To the site, I really apologize for my absence, leaving things unfinished. Things come up, situations happen, but life goes on, no?

Well, hopefully I will start a thread in the RP section soon. Stay tuned, kay? :D It will be worth your wild... :devil: [/color:yfkha7fv]
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

Caelai, eil shaelysti, Delphine.

Don't worry about your bio, its of very good quality from what I've read.

Please make yourself comfortable. :)

Hmm, Vasriina, it's been quite awhile since I last saw you around. Good to see you again. ;)

A resident Scorpion Wraith.

Rhei. (formerly older char concept, Merinid Tlin'orzza)
Priestess Iymlin
Maid
Maid

Post by Priestess Iymlin »

[color=darkblue:1lpgyb72][b:1lpgyb72] -Is awoken. Cracks neck, fingers, and back. Stretches.- [/b:1lpgyb72]Aaaah, have you missed me? [b:1lpgyb72]-Giggles.-[/b:1lpgyb72] Delphine! Finally, you have decided to come and play with us. Welcome, welcome!

It has been sooo long since I have been here. I apologize as well. I went to study abroad as a foreign exchange student for awhile for college, but I have returned. I agree with Vasriina, things do happen, but in the end it makes a complete circle. Haha.

I had to edit my profile, and what not. Alot of things have changed since what, 2007-2008? Jeez, that long eh? New members and everything. Wonderful! By the way Delphine, do you need help with your signature? Would you like me to create one for you?

I for one am looking foward to some future RP, I'll just give my old noggen a shine and hopefully it will be good as new! [b:1lpgyb72]-Opens the top of her head, and pulls out brain. Begins to shine and dust it. :p -[/b:1lpgyb72][/color:1lpgyb72]
Delphine Teken'tlar
Maid
Maid

Post by Delphine Teken'tlar »

[color=indigo:haa3vqai]Haha! I bid you hello Vasriina and Iymlin. And thank you for the welcomes. AND you too, Rhei Lor'akris, I really appreciate it, also the reassurances about my biography.

I am glad to be able to finally partake in some roleplay with you, and I can't wait for you to begin a thread Vasriina or anything. As for Xunrak, he said he would be on soon, he just had to make some finishing touches to I believe his own biography...:roll:

And yes, Iymlin I would love it if you could make me a signature, I could never really figure out that stuff....well, you know what I mean. haha. I will contact you ASAP.

Thanks again. :angel: [/color:haa3vqai]
Usstan neitar ssiggrin ussta dro orn' la tlu ji abbanelithl
Xunrak Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Xunrak Frerahel »

[font=Viner Hand ITC:182iz79u][color=black:182iz79u]Do not fret ladies I am here at last. Vasriina, Delphine, Iymlin...yes, I have finally joined myself. I was deciding on how to set up my profile, only thanks to you Delphine and Iymlin. I am still working on my own biography, again thanks with the help from you two. Hopefully I will have it posted by tomorrow morning, and then...

perhaps we will begin to RP with one another, and of course others as well. I say, this is a really magnificent site. Very well laid out, I applaud the one who made and designed it. I bet it was not so easy...

Ah well, I shall see you tomorrow. I am off to bed, all this writing of different things can really wear and tear you...especially if you are being serious and pouring your very soul into it. Haha, well Iymlin and Delphine in my case at least. I get tired just watching them...[/font:182iz79u][/color:182iz79u] :D