Holding Auditions

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Holding Auditions

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Greetings friends,

as you may be aware, I'm currently writing a novel which I'm posting the draft form here on this wonderful website.

I've decided to set some of the story around this temple to Eilistraee and include it's residents if they wish to be involved.

What this will mean is that if you agree, I will include your character in the story. You will be given credit for the character however the story is ultimately my own creation and when it is done, I will intend to submit it for publication.

Right now the story is only in 1st draft form and will definately have parts rewriten, edited etc. Also, because it will infringe on WoTC/HASBRO copywrite, some names will have to be changed but we all will know who we are talking about ;)

The world on which it will be set on will not be Toril or anything that resembles FR as I really do not want to be bothered trying to deal with WoTC who wouldn't know a good story even if it kicked them collectively in the balls! :devil:

The world will be of my own creation, with its own pantheon of deities etc, some of which will be recognizable but will have different names and slightly different portfolios etc.

When I get around to it, I'll start to scan in the map of the world I made for my old 2ndEd D&D campaign.

Anyway, if you are happy to submit your character, plus a brief description and bio so that they can be included in the story, then please respond in this thread or send me a PM.

Please note, I make no promises that all will be included or that every character will play a major role in the story.

Thanks everyone :angel:
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

Faelar
20th level fighter/3rd level ranger/2nd level cleric of eilistraee.
drow
quiet reserved but deadly.
Allright, what else do you need?
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="Bergeth'fryn":3e09yqiz]Faelar
20th level fighter/3rd level ranger/2nd level cleric of eilistraee.
drow
quiet reserved but deadly.
Allright, what else do you need?[/quote:3e09yqiz]

Ok, what I'd like is a brief biography of the character, who he is and why he is at the temple. Also a physical description such as height, weight, eye colour, noticable marks or tatoos.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

height: 5'6"
weight:152 Lbs.
Hair: Short, died raven black
Eye: Silver
he is in the shrine looking to assist these ladies in the yearly run, or any other way he can, he is a Hard-Core follower of Eilistraee, except in battle where he is merciless with his hand-and-a-half sword of brilliant energy.
distinguishing marks: Ritualistic full-body scarification from his religion before converting to Eilistraee, he was in the service of a god of ancient evil, but was captured and converted by priestesses of Eilistraee, the shrine of which has been destroyed however.
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

lookin back thru old post. still lookin?
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Well, Tal, I wish you luck with this, and if it's the same story I've seen, it will be good. Sadly, I can't include my character, as I already have two tales lined up for him of my own. One is here on the site, the other is on Mickeys-tavern.com But if you would like any minor characters, I'd be happy to come up with a few!
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Talwyn, are you still doing these 'auditions' or have you started that story of yours?
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

I'd love to have my drow in a novel. I'm in the process of re-writing somethings/redoing story. Essentially same character just clarifying things in my head. I'll send a PM your way if you're still looking.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

i dont think he's doing this anymore, but i offer mine...

Inrii can be a sorta antaganist...
Last edited by Inriiaynrae Jaelre on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Sorry about the lack of response friends but I'vew been away on a road trip that is still ongoing.

I am still writing the story and those who have expressed an interest to be included will be in it 8)

I will be in a more settled state as of March 22 with a regular net connection and will be back into the writing once more.

I will send PM's to those who've chipped in nthus far.

Thanks again :D

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

It would be fantastic if you could include Argoth in your story. He's a character I'm very fond of and started regarding him a friend, have played him for years in p&p D&D and L2 mmo. You have a story on the forums, I'd be glad to send you some more info later this week. Gods, I really have to get back into writing. There are some deadlines coming along and I'd hate to miss them.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Theta-180 aka Onix
25th lvl fighter, 7th lvl weapon master (this stuff is just in case you need it)
Half-elf (wild elf, if you need a reference) half-human hybrid clone
Height: 6’ 5”
Weight (dry): 215 lbs
Weight (armored): 300 lbs

Personality: Dark, reserved and random, doesn’t even care about his own life, just lives to fight another day. Has a very dry and shadowy sense of humor. Occasionally will pop off a ‘bow chika bow wow’ joke. Does have a soft spot, though this is due to his upbringing as a clone. Often referred to as ‘instant death on legs’, though he actually likes the title.

Physicality: Excellent-muscled, spartan-like build. Jet-black hair with blue contrails in it, lets it hang loosely down to his neck. Dark-crimson eyes, due to his clone nature. Calluses and Scars ring his body due to being a veteran of well over 1000 battles. Always encased in a nano-muscle type of armor with plating.
Anything else?
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Thank you Veraka, Argoth and Zekafae for offering your unique character creations to be included within the novel I'm writing.

I've finally reached my destination, that is the town of Cowra in New South Wales and will be here for a month. I've also got myself a prepaid broadband USB device which allows me access to the interwebs thus I'll be back around here and posting with regularity once more :p

Tomorrow I'll have a list of those, thus far, who have seaid they are n with this idea and I'll continue the DRAFT narrative that I was posting earlier on.

stay tuned...

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

your welcome to use mine...esp if you need females

her character sheet in in the link in my signature.
Last edited by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar on Tue May 11, 2010 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

I'll send you a PM when I get zek's sheet and stats up with a fairly comprehensive background story. I'm no author by any means, and getting into the game dev/programming realm I need to polish up on my writing. Of course.. if they kept to the 3.5 setting for dnd I'd contemplate looking into making a game world based on it.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...