Hello

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Hello

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Alaric, and I'm...well...new. I first found this site looking for a Common/English to Drow translator, and being a fan of Eilistraee, I got curious and poked around. I have to say, I like this place.

Anyway, I'm not sure how you guys want my profile, but I will being playing my old RPG character, Alaric the Dark Rose. He was liberated from slavery as a child by a few priestesses of Eilistraee. They took him in and taught him the Temple's dogma, accepting him for all of his quirks. He enjoys good natured pranks and music...as well as drinks at whatever tavern he finds himself in. He's generaly easy going and reliable, but anyone who threatens the faithful sees a darker side of him.

He is fiercely devout yet independent, often wandering from shrine to shrine helping out whomever he can, and attempting to drive home that not all drow are evil despite popular belief. However, he doesn't shy away from combat, being adept at fighting with a bastard sword that was given to him when he reached adulthood. However, his favorite shrine -as well as the one you're most likely to find him in- is the Promenade.

If anyone wants any additional information about him, just ask and I'll post it.
Nazaril Q'intenzz
Maid
Maid

Post by Nazaril Q'intenzz »

Greetings, friend, and welcome to the Chosen. I am Nazaril Q'intenzz, bard of Elsewhere. I, too, am thinking of posting a bio of myself.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Greetings, Alaric, and welcome to the forums. May you find a home of sorts here. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee