new game,perhaps...

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Let me see.

OK, even typing five spaces before typing a letter, disappear. To indent you might need to do something like this,

. Hi there.

Hmm preview appaers to indicate extra spaces are not posted.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A new game

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=teal:2u0jskvb]Again, I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, but for a paragraph distinction space, I leave a space between each one, since indentions don't appear to work that well.

Something like this, just so that people know it's a new paragraph.[/color:2u0jskvb]
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Let me try something here...

[html]     [/html]How is this? Now... just to fill this up to a paragraph size all I need to do is ramble on and on and on and on without really saying anything. I can give that a shot, but I'm not sure how well that will work out. I mean, how long can people really talk without saying anything whatsoever? Or more to the point, how long can people do this in a text-based forum like this one. It sure is a mystery and one we're not likely to find out anytime soon... which reminds me that I've yet to start babbling on to fill up a parahraph. Ah well, next time maybe.

;)

If this works (which I've been able to do because I cheat and can use HTML directly) then I might be able to add a BBCode for inserting a 'tab'. Probably by doing something like this:

[code:2srqxvpn]Your text here...[/code:2srqxvpn]

Any desire for something like that?

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A new game

[color=teal:33yrpft0]Sure is Great Lady. It would make paragraphing a lot easier and take up less space in each post than leavening all those spaces between paras like I do.[/color:33yrpft0] :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

yes, please, make my posts easier to read..lol...
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A new game

[color=teal:czqnbyr0]Not only yours Nedelyne, but everyone elses as well.[/color:czqnbyr0]
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:6pbkvrhg]Yes! Do it for me, pleeeeaaase? ;) [/color:6pbkvrhg]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination