Celessarel’s Bio

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Celessarel
Maid
Maid

Celessarel’s Bio

Post by Celessarel »

Name: Celessarel
Race: Moon Elf
Class: Fighter (might become a fighter/cleric if things work out :-) )
Hair: Blonde (about waist-length)
Eyes: Blue

Celessarel’s Story

Celessarel is a moon elf, or as the elves call themselves, a member of the Teu-Tel’Quessir. She was born in 1300 as the younger daughter of Caelashean Bowstring, a bow maker, and his wife, Amthavara Feathertouch, who was a baker. The family’s home was the elven city Suldanesselar in the forest of Tethir.

Unlike her calm and gentle elder sister, Celessarel was an adventurous tomboy, who loved to climb trees and roam about the woods. Together with their best friend Tadhorir, a wood elf, the two sisters spend a very happy childhood. Suldanesselar, a tree city with a population of about 5000 elves had always been a meeting point where different elven peoples and the numerous tribes of the wood and wild elves got together for trade, family meetings and the great elvish celebrations. In here, they were protected from the prying eyes of humans and other, less friendly races. Even their arch enemies, the drow had not been seen for several decades.

Celessarel had a very good relationship with her family; the only thing that was a bit difficult for her, was that she always stood in the shadow of her sister Celebara. Celessarel was pretty; Celebara was a true beauty. Celessarel could play and sing a few songs on the lute; Celebara enchanted everyone with her musical skill. Celessarel struggled to achieve something while Celebara seemed to know everything by heart. Of course, Celessarel knew that her family did not love her any less, but she sometimes felt the sting of jealousy and there were those days when she felt utterly worthless compared to her beautiful and talented sister.

At a celebration in the palace of Suldanesselar’s queen Ellesime, the queen’s consort Joneleth, who was also the most powerful arch mage of the city, noticed Celebara’s talent for magic. Since Joneleth and the other wizards of the city were very busy with important secret projects at the time, there was no one who could take care of Celebara’s education. But the queen’s consort did not want such a great magical talent go to waste and after asking around, he found an elven mage in the city of Waterdeep, who was willing to take Celebara as a student.

In the year 1358, the family decided to move to Waterdeep for a couple of decades, so that Celebara could start her education. Although the huge port city at the Sword Coast was mainly a human metropolis, a pretty large number of elves had made their home there. About 10 percent of the city’s 1.3 million inhabitants were elves. The family was welcomed in to the elven community; they found a very nice small house at the bank of one of the many canals running through the city and made friends quickly. Amthavara opened a store for elvish sweets and pastries and Caelashean set up a repair shop for bows.

…..

The rest of the story will follow in the next couple of days. I’ll also make updates for the different conventions where I played the character…
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

A very nice start on your character background. I await to read more of it from you. ;)
Celessarel
Maid
Maid

Post by Celessarel »

Thanks a lot :)

I'll try to update my character biography soon. A lot has happened since and Celessarel has started adventuring..
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:371e5jp3]Lovely, just lovely! :D [/color:371e5jp3]
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

exlen job on the bio Celessarel i look forward to reading more about you and seeing if we can continue our RP!