OOC ~ Disturbance in the Dark Woods

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

By the way, I'm not sure I told you this, and I hope Nathan does not get mad at me.

Do you remember that I told you that Nathan was a friend of my crazy friend Alex?
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

yes..
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Turns out that he is not the friend of my friend Alex, but Alex himself. I told you he was crazy.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

LOL... that is it... you guys make me laugh.. don't lose that.. it is a gift to make others laugh. :)
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

By the way, Nathan. I just wanted to comment on the oddity that you were able to break a magical ward that suposedly only Malek or Athariel could. Oh well, no matter. It's not that important. It might be a while before I get Athariel away from Night Rain and into the cellar. Please grace me with your patience...

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Umm...Night Rain...are you gonna post soon. I can't continue with Athariel, who is the only one doing something at the moment, until you show up in the wine cellar.

Nightrain
Maid
Maid

Post by Nightrain »

sorry.. posting now hehe
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Welcome back Maya!
Just thought I'd let you know that the healer hasn't arrived yet, so please be patient with me as I organize stuff.

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

welcome back Maya we missed you!!!
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Thanks all, good to be back again ^_^

Umm... the healer is a new player to the RP? I figured since you mentioned she was your mother, it'd be one of your NPCs? o.O
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

What? Yes. She is an NPC. I just haven't gotten her to the palace yet.

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Sorry, gotta wait for Nathan to post. He should post in a few days.

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

ya i figured that 'after' i made that post -_- sorry...
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

No prob. I like the post. I was just saying that I can't post until Nathan does.

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Well, now I am waiting for Night Rain. When Athariel and Nathan get back to the room I plan to have Malek returning to consciousness. In my post after that I will have the healer and Malek's father arrive, so then Maya can continue posting.

...hey, Nathan. I know I run the risk of you punching me in the face at school tomorrow for this, but you might want to pay more attention in English. It would be great for all of us (and you) if you stepped up your grammar. I know things like capital letters, periods, commas, and quotation marks are advanced grammar ( ;) ), but I think you can handle it.