Anyone still on?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

SelvetarmFan231
Maid
Maid

Anyone still on?

Post by SelvetarmFan231 »

Been looking for some RP and what not for my Drow Cavalier with Psionic Powers.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Anyone still on?

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well there is me that has done some role play , however not any others even expressing interest recently. Traffic is low right now and likely to stay that way.
eenock
Maid
Maid

Post by eenock »

I'd love to find anyone still active that wants to rp and maybe help me integrate an existing character I have from a campaign to something that's here :) if for no other reason than his story has been great, and is working to bring the light of hope to the drow on the surface once again! <3
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Welcome, you post at an interesting time as recently traffic in RP has picked up.
eenock
Maid
Maid

Post by eenock »

that's great to hear. could you point me to that area, and is anything open to be joined?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well the current starting RP is
A Clearing Near Baldur's Gate
in the Roleplaying Section of this Forum
eenock
Maid
Maid

Post by eenock »

thanks, I'll go and check it out! this forum has so much history to it, it's great to see lots of love for the Dancing Goddess, and drow in general <3