Eilistraee

Since the Chosen of Eilistraee is a religious oriented player group, naturally there is a place to have theological discussions. That is in-game religions; please leave real-world religion out of it. Debate the fine points of a certain dogma, how a church can enforce worship while staying true to its tenets or simply why one deity is better than another one is. All are free to talk about it here.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Jubilee
Maid
Maid

Post by Jubilee »

Eilistraee still could be virginal .. I mean we know Sune (My personal favorite) has boinked at least half the Pantheons on this plane alone .. but no one has scribed any tales of our goddess trippin the light fantastic. :?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Jubilee":326mi8jn]Eilistraee still could be virginal .. I mean we know Sune (My personal favorite) has boinked at least half the Pantheons on this plane alone .. but no one has scribed any tales of our goddess trippin the light fantastic. :?[/quote:326mi8jn]

It is true Eilistraee has no children, nor any record, that I know of, of her even being out on a date. She however favors lovers and acts of love, so her followers are clearly encouraged to enjoy the oposite gender.
Jubilee
Maid
Maid

Post by Jubilee »

Sounds like one of us needs to take one for the team, and ask the ol girl out .. good luck with a 9 ft partner, though.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":1am7orak][quote="Jubilee":1am7orak]Eilistraee still could be virginal .. I mean we know Sune (My personal favorite) has boinked at least half the Pantheons on this plane alone .. but no one has scribed any tales of our goddess trippin the light fantastic. :?[/quote:1am7orak]

It is true Eilistraee has no children, nor any record, that I know of, of her even being out on a date. She however favors lovers and acts of love, so her followers are clearly encouraged to enjoy the oposite gender.[/quote:1am7orak]

Only the opposite gender? Darn...Even I might be tempted to take a walk on the wild side with[i:1am7orak]her[/i:1am7orak].....
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Jubilee":5x4l315c]Sounds like one of us needs to take one for the team, and ask the ol girl out .. good luck with a 9 ft partner, though.[/quote:5x4l315c]

Er that is her avatar, Eilistraee herself is Medium sized Outsider. There again 9 foot is not that big, though parts are a bit larger *wink*
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

More to love, right Bhaern? Besides I dated a guy once that stood close to 7 feet tall and I was barely 5 feet....just sucks on the slow dancing...lol...
Jubilee
Maid
Maid

Post by Jubilee »

Hmm, so she's not That tall .. unless she's having a bad day. Next question .. anyone have her number? Anyone? Standing naked in the woods is a really hard way to work up the necessary courage.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

It’s good being the High Priestess sometimes. :p

[quote="Bhaern Quel":2jj4omsk]It is true Eilistraee has no children, nor any record, that I know of, of her even being out on a date.[/quote:2jj4omsk]
No children that we know of anyway (one of the Dungeon adventures featured a daughter of Lolth that I’d never heard of before, so anything is possible).

Anyway, the following quote from Demihuman Deities:
[quote:2jj4omsk]Among the elven powers, Eilistraee is only close with Erevan Ilesere...[/quote:2jj4omsk]
always had me imagining that the two had something going; though I imagine that it’s more playful than serious.

Bah, now I’m feeling like a gossip columnist. Maybe we should leave her private life alone. I’m sure she can manage it herself. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:2wam20ku]Heh. Doesn't [b:2wam20ku]Tenser's Transformation[/b:2wam20ku] make the caster much bigger? I know it makes them stronger. Good thing I'm a wizard. ;) Now, what is her number? :x [/color:2wam20ku]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Serath En'Sendaran
Maid
Maid

Post by Serath En'Sendaran »

I would not be surprised to find that Eilistraee has had more than a few daliances with Erevan Ilesere, maybe a few other gods (and godesses), and I wouldn't be surprised she's been with a few priestesses (more likely high priestess ~looks at Shir'le E. Illios with that "lucky dog, you" :smirk: look~) and other followers. Probably in moments of comfort or support. The difference between Sune and Eilistraee (and Sharess, or Hanali Seninil... I think that's how you spell her name) is Eilistraee is a discreet lover. She's a goddess of lovers, not whores. If she was in the 'Verse, she'd be worshipped by Companions. She doesn't kiss and tell. She doesnt' do other things either :tear: and tell either. ;)
"Plynn ussta che, plynn ussta thac'zil,
plynn uns'aa vel'klar Usstan shlubnaut fre'sla,
Flamgra l'thac'zil lu'caghresst l'qu'mados,
dos shlubnaut plynn l'anulo dal uns'aa."
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":37bp1iwv][color=darkred:37bp1iwv]Heh. Doesn't [b:37bp1iwv]Tenser's Transformation[/b:37bp1iwv] make the caster much bigger? I know it makes them stronger. Good thing I'm a wizard. ;) Now, what is her number? :x [/color:37bp1iwv][/quote:37bp1iwv]

Heck just use [i:37bp1iwv]Enlarge Person[/i:37bp1iwv] in a suited location. *wink*
Serath En'Sendaran
Maid
Maid

Why do I sense compensation issues abound among the males here?

Ol zhah naut l'size d'l'b'luth'ol, ol zhah l'ilitha d'l'uuuniloh, nindel silara harl l'p'luvt. :angel:
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

[quote="Nedylene":399n02lm]Only the opposite gender? Darn...Even I might be tempted to take a walk on the wild side with[i:399n02lm]her[/i:399n02lm].....[/quote:399n02lm]

Join the club kid, join the club....
:3
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

A religous forum gone wild...lol.....
Serath En'Sendaran
Maid
Maid

I don't think Eilistraee just keeps with the opposite gender, being honest. "If it's good for the followers, it's good for the Goddess..."