Eilistraee

Since the Chosen of Eilistraee is a religious oriented player group, naturally there is a place to have theological discussions. That is in-game religions; please leave real-world religion out of it. Debate the fine points of a certain dogma, how a church can enforce worship while staying true to its tenets or simply why one deity is better than another one is. All are free to talk about it here.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

olath
Maid
Maid

Post by olath »

They would get tough fast I promise I have put a many miles in the woods with my boots off before :D lol.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

[quote="Zakharra":2muhvpbc]Dance naked in the woods at night? I have very soft feet....[/quote:2muhvpbc]

I agree with Olath. Get your shoes of and walk through the woods. You'll never have problems with your feet again :D
:3
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Sounds to me that Zakharra is just making excuses. Come on girl, off with those clothes and start dancing. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Yeah Zakharra, let's see your skills... :devil:
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Post by Zareari Det'tar »

Rooky why don't you join her? *evil grin*
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Oooh, sounds like an event I should watch. :D
Zakharra
Maid
Maid

Post by Zakharra »

[quote="Rooky":1koqltqp]
I agree with Olath. Get your shoes of and walk through the woods. You'll never have problems with your feet again :D[/quote:1koqltqp]

Ow! That would tear my feet up. I live in the forest and the underbrush isn't what you would call nice.

I'd do it if I could get my fondest dream.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

If your hopping for a hug from Llolth's shadow over in the General Disscisuon , I doubt you'll get it...
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

You mean Mikayla? Jeez... I'd watch my back for daggers. :p

Question: Since dancing is in Eilistraee's portfolio and whatnot, does "dancing" include ice-dancing and figure skating as well as "sword-dancing"?
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Zakharra
Maid
Maid

Post by Zakharra »

[quote="Rooky":3ei0gr9f]If your hopping for a hug from Llolth's shadow over in the General Disscisuon , I doubt you'll get it...[/quote:3ei0gr9f]

I would get a hug. I know the woman under the shadow and she's a good woman and my friend.

IC, that's a whole different story, but still I like her. I played a PC that followed hers to her death and beyond.
olath
Maid
Maid

Post by olath »

[quote="Rooky":1l6d2h9b][quote="Zakharra":1l6d2h9b]Dance naked in the woods at night? I have very soft feet....[/quote:1l6d2h9b]

I agree with Olath. Get your shoes of and walk through the woods. You'll never have problems with your feet again :D[/quote:1l6d2h9b]

Ah a fellow forests dweller.
olath
Maid
Maid

Post by olath »

[quote="Velve":9w41t8i2]Oooh, sounds like an event I should watch. :D[/quote:9w41t8i2] same here :angel:
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":31h5yo04]You mean Mikayla? Jeez... I'd watch my back for daggers. :p

Question: Since dancing is in Eilistraee's portfolio and whatnot, does "dancing" include ice-dancing and figure skating as well as "sword-dancing"?[/quote:31h5yo04]

Other then Drow are not normally associated with winter, yes ice dancing clearly would be a way to honor Eilistraee. Nude dancing is not required, just as little clothing as practical *wink* Sword dancing just combines two items of her portfolio. As far as it goes sword work is there for defense more then for attack as no Drow should die (unless evil of course), which could very easy to extend to all races without too much trouble. Killing at times is needed, however that is not the reason that sword work is in her portfolio IMO.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

[quote="Zakharra":3ngxjbqw][quote="Rooky":3ngxjbqw]If your hopping for a hug from Llolth's shadow over in the General Disscisuon , I doubt you'll get it...[/quote:3ngxjbqw]

I would get a hug. I know the woman under the shadow and she's a good woman and my friend.

IC, that's a whole different story, but still I like her. I played a PC that followed hers to her death and beyond.[/quote:3ngxjbqw]

Kid I meant the character. The real person smells on kindnes up to here!
(Very few good people in Croatia, you know it when you see it, read it, hear it)
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[quote="olath":3483wwbw][quote="Velve":3483wwbw]Oooh, sounds like an event I should watch. :D[/quote:3483wwbw] same here :angel:[/quote:3483wwbw]

Same here. Tickets anyone? :angel:
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination