Elaine writes

Since the Chosen of Eilistraee is a religious oriented player group, naturally there is a place to have theological discussions. That is in-game religions; please leave real-world religion out of it. Debate the fine points of a certain dogma, how a church can enforce worship while staying true to its tenets or simply why one deity is better than another one is. All are free to talk about it here.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Elaine writes

Post by Bhaern Quel »

From Candle keep she typed [quote:25s6szjd]Good questions. If you don't mind, however, I think I'd prefer to answer them in a short story. This is one of the topics I've been thinking about addressing in an online story.

Glad to hear you found the character interesting. Thorn appears in "Answered Prayer," one of the new short stories in the upcoming "best of ec" anthology. Her personality is, predictably enough, a cross between an elf and a wolf, and that was an interesting mindset to try to capture.[/quote:25s6szjd]

The online story appears a reference to how Thorn came to worship Eilistraee. IAE some Eilistraee material will be coming out in the "upcoming "best of ec" anthology" , whenever that is.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Thanks for that, Bhaern. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee