Lolth's resurrection

Since the Chosen of Eilistraee is a religious oriented player group, naturally there is a place to have theological discussions. That is in-game religions; please leave real-world religion out of it. Debate the fine points of a certain dogma, how a church can enforce worship while staying true to its tenets or simply why one deity is better than another one is. All are free to talk about it here.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

Well, I [i:2er6bzqf]was[/i:2er6bzqf] gonna read this series, but from what I hear here, it isn't worth it :P

So a thumbs up or down for the series?
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Since there are a number of different authors it's a bit hard to tell... some books are better than others (but ocne you start reading you probably want to know the end of it). And up to-and-including the first half of the last book I quite enjoyed reading the series. It's just so terribly unfortunate that he then proceeds to utterly and completely ruin the whole thing in the last half of the last book.

Meh.

In short, I find it very hard to tell. :/

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Jubilee
Maid
Maid

Post by Jubilee »

Killed in the first one when Luke blew up his toy, with him on it.
The rest .. think big tall ugly spikey.
It is difficult for others to truly speak their heart or listen to it. The words often prove difficult, or they do not come at all - Brianna
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

Hm, if that is the case, I might just read it to add to my character's story XD

And also to see how authors kill each other's works :angel: