Presundering, Eilistraeean worship

Since the Chosen of Eilistraee is a religious oriented player group, naturally there is a place to have theological discussions. That is in-game religions; please leave real-world religion out of it. Debate the fine points of a certain dogma, how a church can enforce worship while staying true to its tenets or simply why one deity is better than another one is. All are free to talk about it here.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Presundering, Eilistraeean worship

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Faediira":26u9nbsm]Corellon just ain't to bright in my book. Really wish Eilistraee's arrow had made it to him and killed him. I don't like gold elves. Some of those houses were tainted with demonic blood as well. Yet Corellon did nothing about them and let them run around amuck. Go figure. Grrrrr. Oh pardon me! Did that sound a wee bit prejudiced toward the gold. Yes, yes it did. I like moon-elf and drow, avariel, and half-elves only of moon and drow variety.[/quote:26u9nbsm]

Oh there are many things to say about Corellon, did not watch his ex-consort as she grew from a deity to a deity of increasing power. There clearly have been many posts in many places comments about the Wisdom of Corellon.

As for gold elves, in part they appeared to be designed to be disliked in my opinion.
Faediira
Maid
Maid

Re: Presundering, Eilistraeean worship

Post by Faediira »

Aye, seems to be the general consensus about the gold elves and Corellon for that matter. I'll behave myself and won't rant about it though. Think i made my feelings clear on the matter.
May the light of Eilistraee shine brightly in the face of evil!