What does "Ascendancy of the Last" mean to us?

Since the Chosen of Eilistraee is a religious oriented player group, naturally there is a place to have theological discussions. That is in-game religions; please leave real-world religion out of it. Debate the fine points of a certain dogma, how a church can enforce worship while staying true to its tenets or simply why one deity is better than another one is. All are free to talk about it here.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

[quote="Argoth":uvrh841y]Um, Tal, if you're thinking of publishing that novel of yours, won't you have legal issues once you've put a fragment on the forums?

Self-edit: Ok, now I saw the disclaimer at the beginning. ;)[/quote:uvrh841y]

Just to pick up on this:

indeed I'd have trouble if I tried to publish what I've writen thus far with the story.

However, I'm going to change a lot of things with the story including the name of the goddess. I'll also be using a world of my own creation, not FR. And finally, there will be MAJOR re-writes as this is only the raw 1st draft and reading thru it, it needs massive reworking/editing.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

How come it sounds familiar? Do you have a plan, a summary of what you're writing about, or do you just let it flow and see where it will lead you to?
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Y'know, I thought it was great so far. I like the idea of Eili in the modern world, and world-hopping, too, for that matter. I didn't get to finish reading it, but I'll get to the rest now. It's good so far, Tal!
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Another couple of months and you'll be all set. ;)