Need help?

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Kaote Bruchedaine
Maid
Maid

Need help?

Post by Kaote Bruchedaine »

Is there anything we can do to help with these forum problems? I was asked not to go on a recrutiing spree to bring new blood in until the forums are first and it seems like that's been a couple months of waiting now.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Need help?

Post by Bhaern Quel »

In part the forums would be nice to display well. This alas has not been fixed yet. I see nothing wrong with mentioning the site, it though also would be better if there was new news.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: Need help?

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Unfortunately there isn't much that anyone (except me) can do as the forum software needs to be upgraded to the latest version. My intention is to do that this week, and hopefully that will resolve any login issues.

For those suffering login issues, current you can do the following to work around the issues:

Log in as normal; you're redirected to the index page but it'll not show you as logged in. Go into your browser options and delete your cookies (if you're using a browser like Firefox in which you can delete specific cookies, delete the eilistraee.com ones or even just the _sid cookie). The refresh the index page and you should be logged in (until your current session expires so the next time you have to do the same thing again).

I've got a few other plans for the site as well, but my number one priority is fixing these login issues and such.

And again my apologies for the delay.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee