Who am I?

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Yasraena D'issan An'ar
Maid
Maid

Who am I?

Post by Yasraena D'issan An'ar »

In most forums I have been honored to be a member, there are place for new members to intro themselves and get the rules and such. Since this is a gaming site too, perhaps you should have a thread that's like a meeting glen/clearing for newbies to arrive and intro their characters, then move onto any of the other sites.

I used to play on the OLD (I stress OLD as I watched them evolve from one room) White Wolf chatrooms. There was a place that was the outer edge of the Caern you could introduce your characters and they were guided into the main playing areas by a character playing a guardian. It was nice if you had a new character. Usually the Guardians took your initial introduction including name rank and tribe. Its just a suggestion. I'm having a bit of a difficulty finding my way in an enjoyable way to intro my character and meet other characters.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:122498g6]Well, welcome to the forum. :) [/color:122498g6]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Howdy.

I think it would'd have been better if you introduced yourself and your character in either the General Disscusion, or the Out Of Character section.

Just my suggestion, but I still see no reason to listen to a flea infested mongreal as a certain drowess stated....
:3
Yasraena D'issan An'ar
Maid
Maid

I've already placed a little write up about my character in the OOC thread. I didn't want to go into any of the IC threads until I understood how this site works. I'm more used to a chatroom roleplay vs forums.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Sorry. Didn't see it any sooner.
:3
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

SOMEBODY PLEASE POST IN MY BIOGREPHY TAVERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Yasraena D'issan An'ar
Maid
Maid

Give me some time sweetie, works of fiction are better if someone bothers to you spelchik first. I'm at work right now so I have to wait till I get home. :devil:
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Welcome to the forums... and moving this to the General forum since the development forum is for discussing forum development. ;)

May you find a home of sorts here. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[quote="Shir'le E. Illios":11c8tank]May you find a home of sorts here. :)[/quote:11c8tank]

Of sorts? Well anyway, velcome to our hoomble hooom. Hope you enjoy your stay. :devil:
Life before death
Strength before weakness