3D's To Adventuring Production Archive

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Leema Har'gachi
Regular

3D's To Adventuring Production Archive

Post by Leema Har'gachi »

I don't know if any of you are interested, but I just released a archive of all my previous versions of my game system going all the way back to 2011 for my $5 patreons. It also has some player/DM aids created using what I learned during my mechanical breakdown of 1st edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, so if you wanna learn a bit more about 1st editions mechanics this can help you. I also have a joke monster for 1st edition called the Mustard dragon. It also includes some of my older materials for the Dragon's Reign setting I am using as the setting for 3D's, most of it was designed back when I was playing 3.5 so, it will give you a good idea how my view of my setting has changed since integrating it into my game. It include all the stuff I made for the D&D NEXT playtest, most of which I believe had been posted here one time or another, but it is the word documents so. Last, but not least It has a short story I had handwritten back in high school featuring my D&D character Leema Har'gachi, unfortunately the typed version was never finished being about 8 pages, but I think you guys might like the story. If any of this interests you or you just wanna throw some support my way the link below takes you directly to the archive page. I hope you are all doing well.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/3ds-to-darkness-74265643
CODENAME:Leema
Class:Variant Illusionist Favored Soul {gestalt}
Race:Shadow Drow
Height:5'8"
Weight:158 Ib.
Hair:Yellowish
Eyes:Purple(pinwheel)
Skin:Pitch-black(surrounded by Shadowy Purple Aura)
Deity:Eilistraee