Apology

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Apology

Post by Sabaal »

Hey, Elrohir asked me to please tell you all that his computer crashed friday nite during an electrical storm and he's still working on it, so he won't be online for a while. He asked me to apologise for him to you all and to be patient with him please with his posts and the games he's playing and campaigns he's DM'ing.
Arathen
Maid
Maid

Post by Arathen »

Ah, thank you. Those of us in Chasing Moonbeams will wait for him, then, definitely. No worries ^_^
"Courage lies not in the lack of fear...but in doing something you are afraid to."

Check out the progress on my book at http://kaavelbaelithar.deviantart.com/
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Thanks, Kaelen. I'm sure he'll appreciate your waiting.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

I'm gonna' kill that ******* idiot, and shove a ten foot pole up his ******* *** if he doesn't ppost soon! What kind of ******* ***** do you have to be to ******* not post for a whole ******* week?

I'm done now.
:3
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:2o8zggv9]Wow. You've either been watching Full Metal Jacket or Get Shorty too much.[/color:2o8zggv9]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

I'm just a little short on nerves these days. And the fact that every campaign and FFR game always comes to a full stop after only 3 pages.
:3
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":1nb5aadd][color=darkred:1nb5aadd]Wow. You've either been watching Full Metal Jacket or Get Shorty too much.[/color:1nb5aadd][/quote:1nb5aadd]

Or perhaps both, but I assure you, Rooky, he will get back to posting. he's very interested in these campaigns.