Chosen template

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

That was nice...
Shyressa
Maid
Maid

Post by Shyressa »

If memory serves there already is 1 or 2 Chosen of Eilistraee walking the Realms...Liriel Baenre, although at the end of Windwalker, it made it sound more like Eilistraee revoked the idea of choosing her, and also the lythari, Thorn, called Champion of Eilistraee, could very well be a Chosen as well.
Arathen
Maid
Maid

Post by Arathen »

There was some throwing around of the idea of her losing Eilistraee's favor, but that was mostly said by other people, if I recall correctly...she truly did nothing to warrent Eilistraee revoking her favor, and I choose not to believe that she did.
"Courage lies not in the lack of fear...but in doing something you are afraid to."

Check out the progress on my book at http://kaavelbaelithar.deviantart.com/
Shyressa
Maid
Maid

Post by Shyressa »

You and me both =) since even towards the end of the book, there was a passing reference of her hair turning silver in the moonlight. And since Liriel was responsible for enabling Drow magics to survive on the surface, I believe she actually aided Eilistraee's cause by removing one more obstacle for Drow not wishing to come to the surface since they would lost the innate powers of the race.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

I agree. I suppose we'll get to know more as soon as The Best of the Realms vol. 3" comes out. I can hardly wait for what Elaine wrote... Even if it's only a short story.

For those that don't follow: in the book mentioned above, there's a story that takes place some 10 years after the last thing happening in Windwalker...