Photo thread

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

Awsome look there, Mr. Freeman. :D
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Me in my legionairy gear! :p :roll: :angel:

[img:14ktsr54]http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs31/300W/i ... lwyn22.jpg[/img:14ktsr54]
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Merinid Tlin'orzza":1ccnsm5f]Awsome look there, Mr. Freeman. :D[/quote:1ccnsm5f]

Thanks but I have neither that full of a goatee nor horn rimmed glasses :P

Nice armor Talwyn, hand made or ordered? I've been working on a suit of chain mail for myself off and on for a few months now, I'd love to give Lorica Segmentata a shot someday but between full time school and full time work finding time to breath is tricky, nevermind armorsmithing.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

In answer to your question Alak, the armour etc is all bought.
I'm not a craftsperson by any stretch of the imagination and neither do I have the time, tools or patience to spend on making such wonderful equipment like I know own.
Plus I'd rather support a real craftsman who gets genuine pleasure from making these great items.

Fianlly I'll say one thing : ebay is your friend when it comes to buying these items ;)
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

That reminds me. Here in Poland you have two choices. Either you order a cote of mail from a blacksmith (hurra for the middle ages back here, a friend of mine was all over Europe with his buddies on all sorts of tournaments, medieval ones that is) or order a box of little steel thingies for a tenth of the price you'd have to pay for the thing done, and there you go. All you have to know is the propper stitch and you have coat of mail handmade by yourself withing months.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

[img:1d2fz8wh]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8687 ... 02bnw9.jpg[/img:1d2fz8wh]

OMG...Haircut!
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

OMG Death T-shirt! Rock on baby!

O and the hair's nice.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I love Death (band)...they've got to be my 3rd fave...just behind Pink Floyd and Dream Theater.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

YES PINK FLOYD!
Drathir murrpau
Regular

Post by Drathir murrpau »

And Yes! Dream Theater!

And you're still beautiful, Mr. Malek. As always.
atiguy
Maid
Maid

Post by atiguy »

Drathir you need someone to do a drow female photo shop in your likeness. Sadly I am not well versed in the ways of art. *looks for rooky she has these skills*
Drathir murrpau
Regular

*Gives him a long, slow blink. Tilts her head to one side*

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

I'm the traditional side. My Photoshop skills consist of coloring. And barely even that.
Need it drawn, call me and then wait a decade for me to get to it. :p
:3
Drathir murrpau
Regular

Oh well thank Eilistraee for humility. I was about to get worried.

*sits under nice big tree with large plate of steaks and bag of cookies*

Rooky, care to join me?
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

...cookies?