Photo thread

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

[quote="Drathir murrpau":ivcasrd7]
*brushes spidersilk from ears and expands it to large web size, tossing it easily back onto Spider* What? No patron deity, Spider?
[/quote:ivcasrd7]

*gets caught up in the stickyness* No fair! How am I supposed to look at pics when you got me hanging around like this?
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

She has cookies.
:3
Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

*wriggles in the web* Cookies? Gimme gimme!
Drathir murrpau
Regular

Post by Drathir murrpau »

*hands cookies to Spider*

You look like you're having fun in there though. Think I'll let you hang out for a while in that webbing.

*wanders away in search of another photo...*
Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

*munches on cookies in the most awkward fashion, since his limbs are more or less tied down.*

Maybe I should make a webbing cookie for her... that would be the chewiest thing ever.
Drathir murrpau
Regular

*looks back, hearing the comment, then grins with mischief*

Really?

*turns back upon seeing the difficulty he is having with the eating of cookies whilst having been strung up in a web*

Awww. Let me help you. *leans in and snags the cookies back, feeding them to him one tiny bite at a time, occasionally holding them out of his reach as a torture, or taking a bite in front of him instead*
Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

OM..... *leeeeeeans his head forward, nibbles* NOM.... *leeeean, nibble* NOM.....

*Watches her snatch the cookie away and get ready to eat it. Grins and sticks some fingers out, cocooning the cookie just before she sticks it in her mouth.*
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

o.O
Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

Don't be shy Argoth, you can have a cookie too.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Why are you having a cookie discussion in a Photo Thread? At least make a Cookie Thread then.
:3
Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

I would make one, but seeing as how my cooking ability is nil I wouldn't really do that well at carrying it.

Also, LEVEL UP! I'm stronger than ever before *Stretches his limbs in the web... to no avail* ...but not that strong.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

WHAT IS THIS THAT I AM POSTING...A PHOTO...IN THE PHOTO THREAD...
NEVAAAAH!!!

[img:oqcq3m1y]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... cookie.jpg[/img:oqcq3m1y]
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Drathir murrpau
Regular

*giggles and hugs Malek* Thank you darlin.
Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

You go ahead and have your big chocolate chip, for I have.... COOKIE CAKE!!!

[img:38iyr2n0]http://roadtrip.debastion.com/wp-conten ... cookie.jpg[/img:38iyr2n0]
(not my real name)

*Huggles cake, then sticks tongue out at Drathir* You don't get any, you web-slinging meanie.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Ignore Myles, Drathir. Come on over here...I'm havin a party and you're invited... *wink wink*
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd