New player introduction

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

[quote="Tyrmer":ykwp98vz]Are they made from real baby's backs?[/quote:ykwp98vz]

If you'd like.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: Keira Mir'lan [New! and Hi!]

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="LunarMynx":38u8jqn3]I'm completely new to being a member but I have followed this site now for quite some time. I finally got the idea maybe I should join in the fun! =)

I have played D&D and AD&D for about 20 years now in varous Persistant World PnP Campaigns.
Computer games and console games have never intrigued me until I saw NWN years ago. Seeing how it was based on the PnP AD&D rules I gave it a try and totally loved it! I've been playing now and DM'd on a few servers in NWN-1 for over 3 years.
Currently I play NWN-2 on a PW Server, The Frontier.

The character I love to play the most! Is a Sword Dancer build I made some 15 years ago for a PnP Setting. I've had the opportunity since then to play almost every aspect of my current character's life, from actually playing her mother while other players played her father and grandparents to playing her now and having a total ball!

and you'll probably find me just as bad as someone else I keep hearing about here....

*HUGS* :love:[/quote:38u8jqn3]
Hi there, and welcome. Glad you finally decided to join the insa... the fun. ;) Don't let the silliness scare you away.

And it sounds like you've got a rich character. It's fun to have played through various different parts of a character's life. I hope that you'll be able to play through yet another one here. And, most of all of course, have fun doing it. :)

So welcome again and may you find a home of sorts here.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee