Convert to the will of Bane....or Die

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

BanesWrath
Maid
Maid

Convert to the will of Bane....or Die

Post by BanesWrath »

I am Githril’driirn Noqu’Derahel’Bane, Lord Imprcator of the My’Zaurahel’Bane or Honored Children of the God Bane. This a drow organization and this isn't some faltering group, 38 members and still growing. I am giving you a chance to covert to the unholy Dark Ruler of the World, or any Eilistrite we find on the servers will die

members: Afein‘Vasfryn, Mournvayas, Lltayne, Istdorl, Elaugdaer, Shynttyrr, Szinton, Ryltyrr, Durlochar, Sabaltree, Irrtanna, Belgos, Elkantar, Bhintel, Vorn,Houndaer, Kelnozz, Ryltar, Malaggar, Alauniira, Charinida, Xune, Faeryl, Drisinil, Ilivarra, Irae, Zarra, Myrymma, Pellanistra, Dhuunyl, Filifar, Lhalabar, Pharn, Xarann, Tlim'orzza, and Yvarragh

if you wish to join my email is sunhawk2788@yahoo.com, and my website should be up soon
sunhawk88
Maid
Maid

Post by sunhawk88 »

hey cuz how's it goin? I think you should get Afein‘Vasfryn on here... he and i haven't talked in so long... i do believe the last time was when i wooped his lawful evil butt :D ... ya need to tell him for me how much i enjoyed that :devil: .... oh does he still use the double flail combo?
BanesWrath
Maid
Maid

Post by BanesWrath »

No he dropped one and now uses a bastard sword and flail, at least on NWN 2. in our campaign though he uses a spiked chain and bastard sword. He's reeeally looking forward to seeing you again on the computer or on the table. I finally got it through his head that he doesn't have to to fight in single combat anymore now that he's got Auvry’Claddrahel’Bane (Bloody Warriors of the God Bane) to back him up... along with the rest of the guild.

http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/vi ... pic=556791

You should really recosider my offer :bored:.... come on we could use someone of your abilities, I'll even make you head of the Hounds of Bane, it's the ranger division in the guild.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Re: Convert to the will of Bane....or Die

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[quote="BanesWrath":2agdcp1a]I am giving you a chance to covert to the unholy Dark Ruler of the World, or any Eilistrite we find on the servers will die
[/quote:2agdcp1a]

[color=darkred:2agdcp1a]You've got to be joking. You invade the realm of the Lady of the Dance, threaten her clergy and expect to be taken seriously? :mad: This is a gathering place of [i:2agdcp1a]good[/i:2agdcp1a] drow, and you try to bribe us to join an evil deity? Phfa! Oh, yeah, and one more thing... WE ARE EILISTRAEENS, NOT EILISTRITES!!! Of course, if you want to join [i:2agdcp1a]our[/i:2agdcp1a] faith, you're welcome to do so. :angel: [/color:2agdcp1a]

OOC: Please don't be intimidated by my tirade, BTW, Just trying to be partially in character.
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

A rightful place awaits you in the Realm Above, in the Land of the Great Light. Come in peace and live beneath the sun again, where trees and flowers grow.

And I do think you are wasting your time trying to corrupt the followers of the Dark Lady. Thank you for the warning though. I'm sure we'll keep that in mind.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

*Yawn* go commit fratricide on some of your daddie's bastard children like a good little whelp [strike:3av5qb5x]or Boo shall eat your eyeballs[/strike:3av5qb5x].

Oh and you say that you're guild isn't matriarchal like Lolth' or Eilistraee's churches. Well I'd just like to ask; WHAT'S WRONG WITH MATRIARCHAL SOCIETY?

[strike:3av5qb5x]Damn gynophobic nancy boys persecuting women just because they don't have willies.[/strike:3av5qb5x]
Last edited by Tyrmer on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
sunhawk88
Maid
Maid

Post by sunhawk88 »

I applaude Unaena's comment i'm just wondering if i should tell the lovely story of me beating down your beloved Afein on the table? because thats a gooood story to tell around the campfire here :D wonder if drow can blush? if they can his face was blood red with embarrassment :p :D
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

I have to wonder about the… logic of going to a group of (largely) Chaotic Good characters and asking them to start worship a Lawful Evil deity. Unless Bane has changed alignment and is now happy to dance with our Maiden under the moonlight.

Of course, you’re quite welcome to convert to the light and come live a peaceful live on the surface. If you don’t we won’t kill you, instead what awaits you is something you’d probably consider a fate worse than death ([i:whjxh8tk]<points to the [url=viewtopic.php?t=546:whjxh8tk]This Is NOT A Hugs Thread[/url:whjxh8tk]>[/i:whjxh8tk]). :D

Oh, and as Argoth said: A rightful place awaits you… etc, etc.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Besides, wouldn't forcing someone to join their faith directly conflict with the Lawful Evil's creed to stay within the law? That sounds more like the way of a Chaotic Evil diety, what with the chaotic allignments' 'by any means necessary' code.
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Vendrin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vendrin »

Bane is cool and all, but really, what can he offer that compares to being able to watch nude drow dancing about?
"What does God want? Does God want goodness or the choice of goodness? Is a man who chooses evil perhaps in some way better than a man who has good imposed upon him?"
CrankyOzzie
Regular

Post by CrankyOzzie »

[quote="Narsia Ny'Dhun":1wg3bmv4]Besides, wouldn't forcing someone to join their faith directly conflict with the Lawful Evil's creed to stay within the law? That sounds more like the way of a Chaotic Evil diety, what with the chaotic allignments' 'by any means necessary' code.[/quote:1wg3bmv4]

Not if it was 'The Law' as determined by their diety. Being lawful doesn't necessarily mean following the laws of any particular kingdom or land; it can mean being predictable, having a set routine or way of doing things, or even having certain 'codes of honour' you set yourself that you never break; like not killing children or the elderly.
I quit smoking with Eilistraee! - Courtesy of http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Personally I think that thing is settled. I don't think we'll be hearing from them any more. :angel:
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

I'm still trying to figure out WHY this got started...here of all places.
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:1bomea6k]Good thing they ran away, as I was about to unleash Rooky upon them. :devil: [/color:1bomea6k]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

<breathes havily...>

I wouldn't want Rooky to happen to any foe. O wait, I actually would. Summon the Greater Rooky of Destruction!!!!