Magic

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:d5ov0no3]Green/White: Raise the alarm+Isochron Scepter+Juniper Order Ranger=every turn you put 2 white soldiers in play for 2. because of the ranger, they get +1/+1 each (permanent) and the ranger gets +1/+1 (permanent) each time you put a soldier in play.[/color:d5ov0no3]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Rythos Yauntyrr
Maid
Maid

Post by Rythos Yauntyrr »

I used to play but not much any more. Contol with enchantment and cycling is the way to go though. Tokens are my friend! White, Blue, and Green are the way to go. Slivers also work quite well :D
Come and Dance the Dance of Blades!
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:1kzu80y3]Uhhh... Slivers... >:( Heh, my dm introduced slivers into his campaign, and my lvl5 drow wiz somehow managed to beat the crap out of a rather large group of them. Thank the gods for decks of many things. :devil: [/color:1kzu80y3]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination