Happy New Year

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Happy New Year

Post by Bhaern Quel »

May the Dark Maiden smile on your dance, no matter what time zone you are in.

I know not all even use the same calender, however for many the year 2014 has started or will start soon.
Irennan
Champion

Re: Happy New Year

Post by Irennan »

Happy New Year. Lets hope it can wash away any bs people had to endure during the last one and replace it with happiness.

Oh, and it would of course be nice if 2014 brought us some new shiny stuff about the Dark Dancer...
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

It's been New Year for about two weeks, but I'm back from vacation (and back to work, ugh) so Happy New Year to everyone. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Kaote Bruchedaine
Maid
Maid

Post by Kaote Bruchedaine »

[quote="Irennan":239dimfn]Happy New Year. Lets hope it can wash away any bs people had to endure during the last one and replace it with happiness.

Oh, and it would of course be nice if 2014 brought us some new shiny stuff about the Dark Dancer...[/quote:239dimfn]

This year is rapidly drawing to it's close. Have we gotten anything worth while?

I've seen in some other posts about a Sundering that shows a little promise but I have not yet begun to investigate it to see what it's all cracked up to be.