Drow stats

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Drow stats

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:5hqjtl6e]Now, we may already have this posted somewhere, but I definitely can't find it. Does anyone have the official 3.5 ed. starting stats for drow chars? Including starting skill points, feats, abilities, ability modifiers, etc? I can find all sorts of stats for specific chars (esp. drizzit) but not the official starting stats.[/color:5hqjtl6e]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Lol, easy peasy.

Drow Traits (Ex): These traits are in addition to the high elf traits, except where noted.
— +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma.
—Darkvision out to 120 feet. This trait replaces the high elf ’s low-light vision.
—Spell resistance equal to 11 + class levels.
— +2 racial bonus on Will saves against spells and spell-like abilities.
—Spell-Like Abilities: Drow can use the following spell-like abilities once per day: dancing lights, darkness, faerie fire. Caster level equals the drow’s class levels.
—Weapon Proficiency: A drow is automatically proficient with the hand crossbow, the rapier, and the short sword. This trait replaces the high elf ’s weapon proficiency.
—Automatic Languages: Common, Elven, Undercommon. Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Aquan, Draconic, Drow Sign Language, Gnome, Goblin. This trait replaces the high elf ’s automatic and bonus languages.
—Light Blindness: Abrupt exposure to bright light (such as sunlight or a daylight spell) blinds drow for 1 round. On subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.
—Favored Class: Wizard (male) or cleric (female). This trait replaces the high elf ’s favored class.
—Level adjustment +2.
The drow warrior presented here had the following ability scores before racial adjustments: Str 13, Dex 11, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 8.
Challenge Rating: Drow with levels in NPC classes have a CR equal to their character level. Drow with levels in PC classes have a CR equal to their character level +1
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:o17fdkbk]Thank you.[/color:o17fdkbk]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Note that those stats are in [i:1vb44quo]addition[/i:1vb44quo] to the basic elf stats, unless noted otherwise (i.e. they also get +2 DEX and -2 CON and such, but the drow weapon proficiencies replace the basic elf ones).

I'm sure you already knew that though. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:1qvew048]They get standard skill points, right?[/color:1qvew048]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Yup.
Titles:

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:2vxum6ig]Found a great website, Shirle, if you want to make a site link to it, it has all the 3.5 ed. books and everything on it: [/color:2vxum6ig][url=http://www.d20srd.org/:2vxum6ig]www.d20srd.org/[/url:2vxum6ig].
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

I prefer http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org ... /home.html myself. But of course I have nearly every D&D book in hardback so :p
Titles:

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":3no701c2][color=indigo:3no701c2]Found a great website, Shirle, if you want to make a site link to it, it has all the 3.5 ed. books and everything on it: [/color:3no701c2][url=http://www.d20srd.org/:3no701c2]www.d20srd.org/[/url:3no701c2].[/quote:3no701c2]
Yeah, I've been using that site as well. Quite useful. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

That's incredible. Almost as incredible as typing a whole book (my course book on the History of American Literature) and placing that on the net.