The Crappy Thead

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

KyrielNightmage
Maid
Maid

Post by KyrielNightmage »

yes you have not seen me upset, im unpredictable at that state, pure raw emotions that blended in with my strong front, cause i honestly belive every person has more then one side of themselves, a strong and a weak, my weak was my emotions and all, i was constantly having people use them against me, till i threw up the strong front, you see, a person may not realize they have until they sit back and look at their life and all, but yea, i can be quite destructive when im at that state of mind lol, and you mostly saw my softer side, as well as my depression
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Off of the topic of failed and hopeless relashionships, driving on the buss to home from school...After a somewhat hilarious and painfull day of listening to my History teacher, a girl comes into the bus, and on her backpack is writen in large letters "Evil creatures cannot sing and dance" or something like that, and under it says Drizzt Do'Urden.

Wanted to come up and ask about it (we're getting back to the main topic now) but so many pople, so many feet, and a friggin bus, took all the confidence away...To think I used to have no problem with that in mye younger days...
:3
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Post by Zareari Det'tar »

Awwww...Pooow widl Wooky...Wanna Munchie? :angel:
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:2fc39rpj]*Enters the room and dodges away from Zareari since I don't want to be hit by rook's area-of-affect fists*[/color:2fc39rpj]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

I hate public transport. There's always so much old people in them. When you sit, the old grannys hang there enormous bodies right over your head. It would be easier for them to have huge signs "get out of my way you f...n bastard, I'm old, you're young!" I hate. Probably that's why I never get up.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

I don't have that prblem here. Usually I'm the one that goes standing up, but not all of them are opld people. Some of them are kids.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

It's not like there're only old people here. It's just they go out between 6 am an noon, the time when all the young people rush to schools and stuff. No wonder they're so disliked. They act as if they own the place, just becouse they're old. Sure, they should get the propper respect and some really just can't stand. But mostly they're just fake. They'll stand above your head and cough right on you.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Oh, yeah, well, I just had to treat a customer like that. He has some superiority complex because he's wealthy. Noone ever treated me so bad before, not even the ministers of the ex president here (and yes, I've treated them as customers and they were respectfull with me).

What a jerk that guy is. You know? is very difficult that I don't like someone, but I really hate this guy!

Perhaps I could tell you tomorrow if you want, but for now I'm in a hury. I have to go to the movies, lol :D
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

I like boobies :devil:

Sorry, had to get that off my chest(pun? o.o") before I s'ploded! Anyway, I saw Blood and Choclate the other night, and it was good! Go see it! :D

So how everyone been in my absence?
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

DRUNK! At least I was a couple of times. :p Sabal, tell me obout it. When I used to work at that crappy company I once told you about, the main problem was that people DIDN'T show up, even though making an appointment and confirming it. That was shit. You never knew if you would write down the contract, or not. Too much stress, and very, VERY annoying coworkers. One guy, who I employed, smelled poo miles away for licking the bosses arse. (It's only a metaphore. I'm sorry for the bad words Shir'le, but I don't see a way to describe it. And I'm really trying hard to forgive the bastar... It's hopeless...)
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Rooky":1a5fhcpb]on her backpack is writen in large letters "Evil creatures cannot sing and dance" or something like that, and under it says Drizzt Do'Urden.[/quote:1a5fhcpb]
You mean "Evil creatures cannot sing. Evil creatures do not dance."? From looking at a Drizzt quotes site (yeah really, there's one of those :squint: ) that seems to be two separate quotes by the drow ranger. Though perhaps she put them together as one. :)

[quote="Rooky":1a5fhcpb]To think I used to have no problem with that in mye younger days...[/quote:1a5fhcpb]
Honey, from my perspective you are still [i:1a5fhcpb]in[/i:1a5fhcpb] your younger days. :p

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Ehh...Maybe in your days Priestess, maybe in your days, and in your country. Here your either a kid or an adult...Nothing in beetween. It's sad and comical in some ways...
Besides...I feel like I got the digestion system of a 90 year old...Any natural laksatives here?

ZAREARI THAT POST WAS POINTED AT YOU!!!
:3
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

Yeah, I agree with Rooky on this. Odd, eh?

Certain parts of me feel old, like Rooky, I too have a digestive system way too old for my body's age, but my feet are soft as a baby's O.o' The top anyway. Perhaps it is becauseI don't do much physical labor, though I have in the past :p

In America at least, you are either an a child, an angsty teen, or someone who must get a job and deal with shit on your own. Ah, the world today =D
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

[quote="Argoth":2iusbxc3]DRUNK! At least I was a couple of times. :p Sabal, tell me obout it. When I used to work at that crappy company I once told you about, the main problem was that people DIDN'T show up, even though making an appointment and confirming it. That was shit. You never knew if you would write down the contract, or not. Too much stress, and very, VERY annoying coworkers. One guy, who I employed, smelled poo miles away for licking the bosses arse. (It's only a metaphore. I'm sorry for the bad words Shir'le, but I don't see a way to describe it. And I'm really trying hard to forgive the bastar... It's hopeless...)[/quote:2iusbxc3]

Oh, yeah, this is a very... ehhh... how to say it... toxic person. he thinks he's better than everyone because he has money.

Well, in my company we work with virtual lockers, ok? and every customer has a personal number that I need to ask when they call asking what's in their locker and if they can come and get it (and we have thousands of customers to say it in a way), so this guy called yesterday and he got so upset when I asked his locker number that he sent an email to my boss complaining on how was it possible that the recepcionist didn't know his number by memory, that he was not supposed to give me his number because he couldn't know if I was making a database of my own for myself and such. I sent her (my boss) an email explaining that I can't have every number in my head and I treated him very respectfully and everything, so she came down to my desk and sayed "Antonella, when this guy calls you're going to have a paper here in front of you with his account number so you don't have any problems with this asshole again, ok? and if he calls again just send the call to someone else, because this guy's a jerk and he thinks he's better just because he has money, but he's an uneducated idiot"

And no, I'm not overexagerating on the words she used. Once she told him in his face "you have a horrible temper and you're so ujnbearable that most people in this office don't wanna talk with you any more" I don't know what else they talked about but my boss's phone was busy for over 15 minutes and later, when she told me about that it was so funny :D
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Great. Unfortunately, here, noone would have the guts to say such things in their faces, becouse they want to make money on them. At least some do. Yeah but the guy is an asshole. I mean I realy respect his devosion to work and stuff, but man, I'm a stereotypical Pole here, I hate succesfull people. :p O and his personality is really bad. Noone knows that, becouse it's a new environment for him, and noone had the chance of really getting to know him, but I've knowned the creep for over 4 years. And no more.