Anyone know some good hosting?

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Anyone know some good hosting?

Post by Tyrmer »

Right, at the prompting of my dear friend Arveene I am writing up the annals of my OTHER "dear" friend Stan (though I can think of better words than dear). I am thinking of putting them on Devient Art, can anyone think of a better place to put them?

[color=red:2e7gzctt]Please find me a home. Its getting cramped in his head![/color:2e7gzctt]
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

If Tyrmer's head is getting cramped, that would mean that he's getting a brain. That would explain why there was a shower of rocks yesterday...

Anyway, I suggest you either use Deavian Art, or the place that that Ninja-drow-guy used. You know the one you admired so much...
:3
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

If it's a matter of posting stories then you can always post them on these forums. :)

(And yes, I've still to set up the Stories forum :tear: ).

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Sorry I only just got up an hour or so ago, "Ninja-drow-guy"?
Titles:

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

I thought I might as well post the intro to my stories to give you a taster/few nightmares.

Once upon a time… [color=red:stlis6r9]Ooh is this going to be a fairy tale Boss?[/color:stlis6r9] No Stan this is a biography, two biographies in fact. [color=red:stlis6r9]What’s a biograffy Boss?[/color:stlis6r9] It’s a story of someone’s life Stan, now as I was saying… [color=red:stlis6r9]Ooh is this my biograffy Boss?[/color:stlis6r9] Yes Stan, now if you shut up I can get on with telling it! [color=red:stlis6r9]Sorry Boss.[/color:stlis6r9]

Right as I was saying before I was RUDELY interrupted! I was mostly introduced to the concept of the supernatural by the works of Dennis Wheatley, well I am always mucking around and I got a reputation amongst my friends (and my English teacher but that comes later) for being a Satanist. I’m not of course, but it was a fun reputation. Well I was talking to a good friend of mine (who is not named here for security reasons, as many people would probably like to kill them for having a part in introducing Stan to this world). Well anyway, we were discussing my reputation and she said something along the lines of; “well you are a Satanist!” I think I retorted with “I am not a Satanist. I AM SATAN!” Which I said as a joke, unfortunately I mistyped and I ACTUALLY wrote; “I AM STAN!” Another friend later commented that I had created a persona of a Dyslexic Devil; little did I suspect that he was more right than he knew…

I expanded on the persona of Stan, creating a very lifelike image in my head, little did I realise that, as with all good ideas, it was coming from elsewhere than my head. The result was Stan, not an imaginary character but a living, breathing and above all, ANNOYING Dyslexic Devil. [color=red:stlis6r9]Hey Boss that’s not fair, I’m not THAT Dyslexic, I can spell my name![/color:stlis6r9] No argument against “annoying” then Stan? [color=red:stlis6r9]Why deny the truth Boss?[/color:stlis6r9] You frequently do Stan. Well as I was saying, my declaration had formed a conduit for Stan to enter this world. [color=red:stlis6r9]Well not for the first time Boss; I’d been here lots before that.[/color:stlis6r9] Yes but I mean you couldn’t get here till I declared your name. That sounds about right Boss. Well, what follows are a few carefully chosen narratives about my dear friend Stan’s long, long, life.

[color=red:stlis6r9]Yay! Are we starting now?[/color:stlis6r9] Yes Stan, it’s your turn now…
Titles:

CrankyOzzie
Regular

Post by CrankyOzzie »

You could always be a sheep (like me) and get hourself a blog. Plenty of free ones about.
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Post by Zareari Det'tar »

I'd go with with anything that's free. You are the second person in my life whom I know that's been called a Satanist. Rooky's the first, but she's a completly different matter....
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

It's not exactly my fault that the nuns don't aprove of anybody wearing Gothic Metal T-shirts, and taking pictures of a spit-shined altar. Besides, the cross was stuck in the chain. It wasn't upside down deliberately! :/
CrankyOzzie
Regular

Post by CrankyOzzie »

*wonders if people actually know what Satanism is about, or if they're thinking of Devil Worshipping, as sensationlised by the popular media.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Satansim IS Devil-Worship, occultism/spiritualism is the goody-two-shoes version. I prefer Stanism myself.
Titles:

Zakharra
Maid
Maid

Post by Zakharra »

According to some stick in the mud types, AD&D IS Satanism. :uh-huh:
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Yeah well I can understand that! You need the +4 Int bonus from posession just to understand half the rules(including how the hell to get rid of posessors, no pun intended).
Titles:

Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Ah, the beloved church. You mention a gargoyle, your a Satanist. You speak of animals having souls, your're a Satanist. You play D&D you're a Satanist. What the hell am I supposed to do all day? Kiss the pope's feet?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Satabisn, at least in modern time, have most followers not believing that Satan exists at all. Oh there are a few groups that perhaps claim to, but this appears more likely an excuse for actions done in the name of Satan instead of a belief.

Even what little history that exists, Satanism appears to have been more rebellion against the Church of people who followed another religion instead of a belief in Satan as a deity.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Hey Rooky did you know that a lot of meieval Popes actually ran their own little Satanic circles? Stan apparently denies all knowledge of this but somehow I don't believe him.
Titles: