Anyone know some good hosting?

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

We're looking for a few *outstanding* individuals... :devil:

http://www.churchofsatan.com/

History
http://www.churchofsatan.com/home.html

Practice-Theory
http://www.churchofsatan.com/home.html

Just playing around with the nuns :devil: *evil laughter*
:3
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

You know, I'm sure I've seen that opening image before, possibly on a Black Sabbath album cover.

Hmm while we are on this subject does anyone know where I can get my hands on a good copy of the Clavicle of Solomon? :D
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Maybe you can download one from eDonkey.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Somehow I doubt it considering the nature of the book.
Titles:

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Right, this is the beginning of the first story.

Ok so where to begin? [color=red:394tgtm9]At the beginning possibly Boss?[/color:394tgtm9] Well yes obviously at the beginning but where to begin AT THE BEGINNING! [color=red:394tgtm9]Well I don’t know; it’s your story Boss.[/color:394tgtm9] It was a rhetorical question Stan. [color=red:394tgtm9]What’s…[/color:394tgtm9] NO! I will not get drawn into another literary question on the first page of the first story! Right, I think its best to start with…

When I first envisaged Stan, I was sitting, minding my own business and chatting on MSN. When I first MET Stan, I think I was in bed, and trust me, having Stan pop into existence inches from your face can be very, distracting. But first I should probably introduce myself. My name; is John Stephen Skinner, mostly just called John or Skinner (or Boss to Stan of course) by my friends or piers. Well anyway, yes the story, I had been staying up late, reading some book or other (probably a Discworld book) and had finished and turned off my light and brushed my teeth etc. Well you don’t really want to know the small doings of my bedroom (at least I hope you don’t) so I’ll cut to the interesting/disturbing part. Well it was pitch black, just the way I like it (I’m naturally nocturnal so sue me, more interesting things happen in the dark) when I swear I can hear something, possibly breathing, but more like the noise something makes when it is purposefully trying NOT to make any noise. Well I turned the light on, bleary eyed and half asleep, only to see a small, red (and on closer inspection blue-eyed) THING. Floating just above my chest, now I’m not the screaming type but I was seriously tempted to scream in this thing’s excuse for a face. Then the thing moved to actually show its face (I had been looking at Stan’s posterior for reasons that will become apparent later). [color=red:394tgtm9]“Uh, hello?”[/color:394tgtm9] The apparition said. Well ok so I didn’t scream, faint or attempt to hit it; probably because I was half asleep and trying to work out if it was a result of eating too much cheese, but I was absolutely gob-smacked. [color=red:394tgtm9]“Gee man, I thought you’d be more talkative.”[/color:394tgtm9] The thing continued. “You what?” I managed after a few attempts. [color=red:394tgtm9]“Well judging from your activities I thought you’d be more of a conversationalist.”[/color:394tgtm9] I was very shocked but my voice was starting to return from wherever it had crawled off to hide in. “Who are you?” I replied, ok so my voice was still off wandering and I couldn’t say much but I was getting better, its just very odd having a small red lump hovering in your bedroom, well unless you’ve been smoking something illegal but I’m not into that. [color=red:394tgtm9]“Gee, I thought you knew, the name’s Stan.”[/color:394tgtm9] At this point I did a double take, did my small apparition just say he was called Stan?

Not finished yet, more is beign written every few minutes, I shall post any changes up every now and again.
Last edited by Tyrmer on Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titles:

Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

[quote="Tyrmer":xtu7qr08]Hmm while we are on this subject does anyone know where I can get my hands on a good copy of the Clavicle of Solomon? :D[/quote:xtu7qr08]

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/sl3847.htm

Here :D
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Well thanks, its a little hard reading but I'll manage.

For those who don't really have many wits left and think that their sanity deserves punishing for the odd sin or two, head over to http://dyslexicdevil.livejournal.com/ for a chance to lose mroe brain cells. :devil:
Titles: