For all my friends

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

yup, lol, although like I sayed I don't want to abuse of it

Just a precaution :D
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

You can do it Sabaal!! I know you can. There's a Polish saying that goes: whenever a bird shits on you, thank God cows don't fly. In other words, it can get worse and others have it worse, so be happy with what you have. It's a kinda stoic philosophy.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

YAY!!! :D :lol:

I love that polish saying, here we have one that says the same, a shame that I read your message in front of a client and couldn't hold the laughter, but he laughed also, so I guess will be all right :D
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

So that's why they say not to read anything during work...

Anyway, I miss you here... :(
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Awww... how sweet! I miss you too!!!

But hey, we can always message through here :p
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Who the Hell are you?
:3
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

[quote="Rooky":2wwuawnw]Who the Hell are you?[/quote:2wwuawnw]

Uh, oh... busted...

Well, as I knew that Sabaal was just a mere pawn in your plans to conquer the world, Rooky...

... I kidnapped her and stole her nickname and passwords, but don't worry. She's fine and perhaps I'll let her come back soon :angel:

*Somewhere a voice can be heard asking for help*

ROOKYYYYYYY!!!

HEEEEELPPPPP!!!

Some miss "Goody Shoes" kidnapped me!!!
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Argoth":11fivtub]You can do it Sabaal!! I know you can. There's a Polish saying that goes: whenever a bird shits on you, thank God cows don't fly. In other words, it can get worse and others have it worse, so be happy with what you have. It's a kinda stoic philosophy.[/quote:11fivtub]

I've always preferred the saying "When life gives you a T-rex, ninja-kick it in the face."

As for what you can do to make your life not so miserable, start job hunting again, it's what I did. my last job sucked something fierce and so I started looking again and after 3 months found a much MUCH better job... that job is the reason for my extended absence but less because it has eaten my life and more because of distance and lack of internet at my second "home" and by home I mean my friend's couch.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Thanks for the encouragement, still that job gives me the free time I need to study. Well, might as well start looking...
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

[quote="Sabaal":2vwv68kp][quote="Rooky":2vwv68kp]Who the Hell are you?[/quote:2vwv68kp]

Uh, oh... busted...

Well, as I knew that Sabaal was just a mere pawn in your plans to conquer the world, Rooky...

... I kidnapped her and stole her nickname and passwords, but don't worry. She's fine and perhaps I'll let her come back soon :angel:

*Somewhere a voice can be heard asking for help*

ROOKYYYYYYY!!!

HEEEEELPPPPP!!!

Some miss "Goody Shoes" kidnapped me!!![/quote:2vwv68kp]

~Dones mask~ I shall save thee!!

Now where are you? ~Goes to Mapquest~