I advise...

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

I advise...

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:1cwo2cv6]I advise against posting while using the PSP system, as I am doing now. Comments please.[/color:1cwo2cv6] :mad:
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Ceistant
Maid
Maid

Post by Ceistant »

?? Not quite sure I understand what you're referring to :?
Mend the broken blade of my Father.. to
Recover the lost blade of my Sister.. by
Honoring the silver blade of my Mother.. so
I may Forge my own..
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Me neither.
CrankyOzzie
Regular

Post by CrankyOzzie »

That makes three of us.

Let me attempt to decipher this.

"I am posting this message from my PSP (Portable Playstation). The browser on this thing sucks, and is very hard to use."

Did I get it right?
I quit smoking with Eilistraee! - Courtesy of http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:l2uc4b6r]*claps* yes, exactly, plus there's no keyboard, you have to use it sorta like typing with a phone, only worse. Anybody have a PSP? Know what I'm talking about?[/color:l2uc4b6r]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":wuo0r2bx][color=darkred:wuo0r2bx]*claps* yes, exactly, plus there's no keyboard, you have to use it sorta like typing with a phone, only worse. Anybody have a PSP? Know what I'm talking about?[/color:wuo0r2bx][/quote:wuo0r2bx]

Nope and I don't intend to ever buy one of those fragile pieces of crap... EVER.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

:( [color=darkred:cvwnjao5]Hey, it has some great games, it's browser just isn't worth crap.[/color:cvwnjao5]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":311xdhym]:( [color=darkred:311xdhym]Hey, it has some great games, it's browser just isn't worth crap.[/color:311xdhym][/quote:311xdhym]

Wasn't saying it didn't, just that when I was working at a retail store I had to tell a few too many people that they were S.O.L. because they bumped their psp enough to scuff one of the edges and the whole thing stopped working.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Ceistant
Maid
Maid

Post by Ceistant »

Yeah I was never too crazy about the handheld game units. I know how I abuse mobile phones. :devil:

That and I rarely find myself in a place where I 'Can' kick back and game on a portable unit. Usually if I have time to, I'm either at my house, in which my computer keeps me more than entertained, or on vacation where video games are the farthest thing from my mind (of course I usually have my laptop with me anyway, just in case I get the itch :D )

I had a PS2, bought when they first came out, but gave it to my sister when I bought an Xbox. And even then the game I really played was HALO. Mainly I am a PC guy when it comes to gaming.

As for browsers, I can understand how you feel. I hate trying to use my Blackberry's browser. Its pretty cool thought when you can find the information you need, and even cooler when the web sites are "optimized for handhelds" otherwise its almost more trouble than its worth.
Mend the broken blade of my Father.. to
Recover the lost blade of my Sister.. by
Honoring the silver blade of my Mother.. so
I may Forge my own..
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Handheld gaming inits suck.
CrankyOzzie
Regular

Post by CrankyOzzie »

/rant on

The only good hand held games unit I ever played was the original Gameboy. I have never tried any of the other versions. Personally, I am sick of everything having to be able to do everything, [i:32u4l4cf]including[/i:32u4l4cf] making coffee and toast. I buy I a portable games unit, I want to play GAMES, not watch frickin movies on a pissy little 2.5" screen, not download at snail speeds, paying per megabyte. Same as mobile phones. They're becoming more like a bloody portable gamnes system these days than the systems themselves! This is why I always prefer Nintendo over MS or Sony. They know what people want, and they stick to it. They don't try and make all singing, all dancing bloody portable systems.

/rant off
I quit smoking with Eilistraee! - Courtesy of http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

good Gods..i dont even know how to send a text message let alone all that..lol..
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Lol I don't even have a mobile phone, never mind anything else portable.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

I've got a PSP (got one for free from work), though I've never used the browser on it. I mean, why would I when I have access to PCs just about everywhere I go?

In fact, lately I just seem to be using it as a glorified mp3 player. Even when travelling--in the train or waiting on a plane or something--I prefer to just listen to music while reading a book. And I admit I never much saw the logic in having to buy movies separately on UMD just to watch them--only once most likely--on one of those rare long plane trips.

Then again, LocoRoco [i:3rdgdipt]is[/i:3rdgdipt] one quite fun game. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":kupifvo7][color=darkred:kupifvo7]*claps* yes, exactly, plus there's no keyboard, you have to use it sorta like typing with a phone, only worse. Anybody have a PSP? Know what I'm talking about?[/color:kupifvo7][/quote:kupifvo7]

I don't have a PSP but I didn't know you could type with that.