Need info about xrumer proram?

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

DarlersPT
Maid
Maid

Need info about xrumer proram?

Post by DarlersPT »

I'm looking for any information of [b:3crzay4v]XRumer software[/b:3crzay4v].
Can you help me? Or give me a link to the official site with this autosubmitter.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:25wfjd2e]What's XRunner?[/color:25wfjd2e]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Ceistant
Maid
Maid

Post by Ceistant »

Are you referring to Mercury XRunner (XRunner 6.0)?
Last edited by Ceistant on Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mend the broken blade of my Father.. to
Recover the lost blade of my Sister.. by
Honoring the silver blade of my Mother.. so
I may Forge my own..
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote:25gwvpki]XRumer is a software application that automatically posts your messages to forums, guestbooks, bulletin boards and catalogs of the links (as well as into livejournals and wiki). In a word it is an autosubmitter.[/quote:25gwvpki]

Or in other words it is a SPAM bot.

I suspect that DarlersPT will be banned soon, though there might be another reason for asking then SPAM (I just can not think of one).
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Since I’m not familiar with the program at all I’ll give the benefit of the doubt here and not ban or lock anything just for the inquiry (all knowledge is worth having, right? ;) ).

As such to the original question I can only answer that I haven’t any information to give regarding this program.

[EDIT] Having done some further investigation into this program it seems that this program really has no purpose other than to spam mail advertisements and such to forums, designed to bypass any authentication protection the forum might have (though there are protections against that as well).

And it seems that DalersPT has been asking the exact same question on other forums as well, seemingly only interested in the program and not in actually participating in any of the communities.

As such I’m now locking this thread. [i:1wzcdrul]Any use of spam bots will get your account (and more if needed) banned without question or warning.[/i:1wzcdrul]

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee