How now brown Drow?

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Ghaunadan_Lost
Maid
Maid

How now brown Drow?

Post by Ghaunadan_Lost »

Hello, everyone.

I wish to apologize for my previous behavior. Even before my beloved sister passed away, I was living a rather unstable lifestyle. After she left, the thin threads I was walking upon broke, and I spent weeks not caring if I lived or died. On the one hand, my lover truly loves me, and I have to be grateful for that. On the other, my sister (half of a wonderful set of twins) was an amazing, beautiful individual who helped me deal with every challenge I've ever faced (she was 6.5 years older than I am).

I did not deal with her death well. After she died, I basically drowned myself in alcohol for as long as I could, for no other reason than to, simply, "not have to think."

That caused me to make a giant idiot of myself on this website more than once.

I do apologize for causing a stir. I do hope that if I offended anyone, you can forgive me.

Thank you, and once again, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. If I did offend you, or if there is something you wish to speak to me about, please message me.

Thank you,
The Lost Ghaunadan
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: How now brown Drow?

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Welcome back, healing does take time. Take care of you first, may Blessings be on you.
Irennan
Champion

Re: How now brown Drow?

Post by Irennan »

Welcome back.

I'm glad that you managed to overcome -in part, at least- your pain. I know what you're talking about, it's crushing and very hard to ''recover'' from.

And -IMO, at least- you don't have to apologize for anything, it was entertaining to ''talk'' to you, and so were your poems ;) .
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.