Happy New Year, Holiday

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Happy New Year, Holiday

Post by Bhaern Quel »

May Blessings be on you all this time of year, no matter which Holiday you celebrate as the days grow longer (well daylight part of the day.)
Irennan
Champion

Re: Happy New Year, Holiday

Post by Irennan »

Yes, best wishes of happy holidays.
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Shriastae Tivale
Maid
Maid

Post by Shriastae Tivale »

Congrats to everyone who survived the apocalypse and lived to see the new year. To those who didn't, a memorial is being erected as funded by The Onion, Cracked.com, and Fox News (who thinks this post is legit).
Irennan
Champion

Post by Irennan »

It must have been a really low profile apocalypse. Guess aliens, meteors and random sh**storms eventually decided that mankind and this planet were screwed enough on their own, and picked a more profitable target.
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Nope, now we just get to wait until the NEXT "end of the world". See, that's how it suckers you in- it keeps dangling false apocalypes at us until we become immune to hearing about it. Then WHAM! It hits us when we least expect it, and are totally caught with our collective pants down! :devil: :p (At least, that's how I would do it... :devil: ) It's like that boy that kept crying "wolf", and no one believed him- then it really happened, and he got eaten....
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Happy New Year everyone. Hope that this one will be better than the previous year. :)

[quote="Irennan":2wsyqphr]It must have been a really low profile apocalypse.[/quote:2wsyqphr]
Indeed. As far as apocalypses go it was a rather mediocre one; didn't even see any crumbling buildings or anything. I've definitely seen better.

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":2wsyqphr]Nope, now we just get to wait until the NEXT "end of the world".[/quote:2wsyqphr]
Having had a speady flow of "end of the world" predictions since 1999 or such, I think that with this one we're probably in the clear for a bit. At least I don't know of any new prediction for the immediate future.

Maybe that's when the real one will hit.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee